AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

I'm new on Chaturbate and 2 weeks ago or so I tried to pass verification but it seems photos were not accepted...

Am i able to ask you to help me to pass verification? I think i uploaded good quality of photos and I had to be accepted.

name: theIcecream

Hello,

I'm new on Chaturbate and 2 weeks ago or so I tried to pass verification but it seems photos were not accepted...

Am i able to ask you to help me to pass verification? I think i uploaded good quality of photos and I had to be accepted.

name: theIcecream

I am sorry to hear there have been issues with getting age verified. Please try uploading your photos for review again and also reach out to the support team so they can let you know what needs to be fixed if your submission is not approved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.