AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VERIFIED THEN BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
Hello @punker barbie ,

During transition from old to new verification system my account requested I upload a passport to continue broadcasting. I didnt have the passport and as a result my broadcast was suspended and requested age verification. I embarked on getting a passport to be able to broadcast again. It took a lot of time and money before i could finally get my hands on my new passport. Approximately 3 months passed while I struggled to get my passport. Finally when I got it I opened a new account I_AM_PRITTIE ... It was a success. I was so relieved.

A few minutes later I come to broadcast and my account reads "ACCOUNT_BANNED" .. i couldnt believe my eyes. I tried to get through to support to respond to me on why i was banned but they dont explain why i got banned. Please push this to support to respond to my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.