AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very Disappointed in Streamate...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2021
So yesterday was my very first day on Streamate. I was stoked...and having an amazing day! I didn't have a 1000+ guys in my room or anything like that, but was staying really busy with several who were wanting private shows back to back and waiting. Suddenly Admin comes on my feed and said this one guy in particular had pre-paid a fairly large amount (or to me it was) for me to do a special PUBLIC show and that we can't usually show nudity in public shows, but this was a special circumstance and to "give him whatever he wants". I was nervous but also trying not to lose any revenue. So I talked briefly with the 3 guys waiting for pvt shows, encouraging them to stick around for this special public show I was about to do. I got right back to messaging with the priority 1 member but he kept logging off and back on repeatedly. In the midst of all this confusion I managed to find out he wanted me to change from lingerie I was wearing to a mini skirt or dress. I just so happened to have one handy, so I proceeded to change into it and grant his request. I then realized I was in private chat now with him....then BOOM! They disconnected me and put me in 24hour time out. So, I lost whatever that could've earned me PLUS my other 3 members waiting. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still pretty livid as I type this. No one from support will respond to me. Just had an email stating it was because I got nude below the waist in a public show. I know the rules and was not about to strip down publicly. However, THEY TOLD me nudity was not only allowed for that show, but EXPECTED. They screwed me bad, plus I kinda feel exploited. Furthermore, I feel I'd put in time that day and truly worked for the money that they basically took from me for doing exactly what THEY told me was expected! I pushed my limits quite a bit yesterday as far as content was concerned, but I would have NEVER gotten nude for the public had they not requested it and informed me it was prepaid. Turned out to be for NOTHING, and that REALLY chaps my hide! Has anyone else experienced anything like this, particularly the part about Admin advising you in the middle of your show? I was really enjoying it there up until they yanked me out.

Last edited:
It's too late for me to edit but what I meant was that I ban anyone who says something like "I know this is against TOS but do it for me anyway". Those people are trouble makers who don't respect us or the fact that this job is how we pay our bills.

I don't ban everyone who asks for something I can't do without speaking to them first. I think that would be an overreaction and I'm not recommending it.

Upvote 0
It's too late for me to edit but what I meant was that I ban anyone who says something like "I know this is against TOS but do it for me anyway".
Or the classic yet overdone; "but other models have been doing this for me for years".

I mean, what do you say to that?
The best thing is probably nothing. I like to look at my nails and yawn at that point. Awwwwkwaaard.

Upvote 0
Not just camsites but SFW platforms as well. It's kind of common knowledge that anyone acting in an official capacity would contact you in an official way and not through public means.

You had every authority to think for yourself and question it. Always verify shit and ask questions, especially if you think it's weird or it makes on sense or they're trying to get you to do it nownownow. And never lift a finger till you can verify that the money is in your account with your own two eyes.

It sucks that you got scammed by this creep but definitely be more aware of what the rules are on the platform and learn about how people will try to take advantage of you.

staying steve bannon GIF
No doubt about it. Thanks a bunch. I'm over it. Gonna dust myself of and keep goin. I think I'm even going to go back and try Streamate again because I really was loving it up until that point. They haven't said I was banned yet. They just didn't appreciate me breaking that rule and they didn't appreciate my emails, of course. lol ;) It's a great platform so thanks to all of you for setting me straight.

Upvote 0
It's too late for me to edit but what I meant was that I ban anyone who says something like "I know this is against TOS but do it for me anyway". Those people are trouble makers who don't respect us or the fact that this job is how we pay our bills.

I don't ban everyone who asks for something I can't do without speaking to them first. I think that would be an overreaction and I'm not recommending it.
Thank you. I praticed on Chaturbate for a week, and that's the extent of my experience. I'm still disappointed in myself for being so gullible tho. Thx for all the advice. :h:

Upvote 0
No, I understand. I realize now I really do sound like a dummy. But I won't fall for twice that's for sure. Thank you for the advice. I'm sorry for being bitchy, myself. Hope you have a great and productive day!

Attention !! on every site the tips that you recive in chat always make a sound !! dont ever fall for the second most common scamm which is the fake tips !
Never ever let yourself convinced to be paid after the show ! you will never get paid ( there are a lot of scumbags there that will try to take advantage)

Never garant to a user to do as he please if he dont pay or take you private ( this its the 3th most used scam too) no matter what he promisses to you.

Upvote 0
Or the classic yet overdone; "but other models have been doing this for me for years".

The best thing is probably nothing. I like to look at my nails and yawn at that point. Awwwwkwaaard.
I had a guy on twitter trying to lowball me on a private and after I quoted my offsite rates was like "too costly dear, other one offered to do it for $20"

And I was like cool glad you found someone who fits your budget.

Upvote 0
I had a guy on twitter trying to lowball me on a private and after I quoted my offsite rates was like "too costly dear, other one offered to do it for $20"

For real. That's some 2015 shit. Even then that was cheap as fuck. Homie's on some good shit! 😆

Upvote 0

Streamate has been banning anybody now not abiding to the code of conduct. A couple weeks ago they dropped a top models known for doing shows against TOS.

I like to remind them their request isn't worth the $40 I might make from them.

Upvote 0

Honestly, the "hope you find someone who fits your budget/glad you found someone that fits your budget" line is the very best for this, because in a way it's throwing shade, but it's technically polite, and there's nothing they can really say to logically argue that. Since I'm domme only now I'm usually meaner but back in my vanilla days I used this line all the time.

Upvote 0
Honestly, the "hope you find someone who fits your budget/glad you found someone that fits your budget" line is the very best for this, because in a way it's throwing shade, but it's technically polite, and there's nothing they can really say to logically argue that. Since I'm domme only now I'm usually meaner but back in my vanilla days I used this line all the time.
May your shade block the sun.

Upvote 0
So yesterday was my very first day on Streamate. I was stoked...and having an amazing day! I didn't have a 1000+ guys in my room or anything like that, but was staying really busy with several who were wanting private shows back to back and waiting. Suddenly Admin comes on my feed and said this one guy in particular had pre-paid a fairly large amount (or to me it was) for me to do a special PUBLIC show and that we can't usually show nudity in public shows, but this was a special circumstance and to "give him whatever he wants". I was nervous but also trying not to lose any revenue. So I talked briefly with the 3 guys waiting for pvt shows, encouraging them to stick around for this special public show I was about to do. I got right back to messaging with the priority 1 member but he kept logging off and back on repeatedly. In the midst of all this confusion I managed to find out he wanted me to change from lingerie I was wearing to a mini skirt or dress. I just so happened to have one handy, so I proceeded to change into it and grant his request. I then realized I was in private chat now with him....then BOOM! They disconnected me and put me in 24hour time out. So, I lost whatever that could've earned me PLUS my other 3 members waiting. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still pretty livid as I type this. No one from support will respond to me. Just had an email stating it was because I got nude below the waist in a public show. I know the rules and was not about to strip down publicly. However, THEY TOLD me nudity was not only allowed for that show, but EXPECTED. They screwed me bad, plus I kinda feel exploited. Furthermore, I feel I'd put in time that day and truly worked for the money that they basically took from me for doing exactly what THEY told me was expected! I pushed my limits quite a bit yesterday as far as content was concerned, but I would have NEVER gotten nude for the public had they not requested it and informed me it was prepaid. Turned out to be for NOTHING, and that REALLY chaps my hide! Has anyone else experienced anything like this, particularly the part about Admin advising you in the middle of your show? I was really enjoying it there up until they yanked me out.
This was not SM admin, it's a scam by SM members sometimes there'll be several of them backing each other up. If you can remember their names SM can ban them. Hope you are OK.

Upvote 0
Hello! No Streamate Admin will ever ask any model to break the site's rules. This is quite a common scam that members use. In this cases, the best option for you is to block and report the user. You can drop me an email on anastasia@streamate.com and I can look into blocking this user.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.