AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vibrator for cam shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2020
Hi all, I've been looking around to get my submissive a new interactive vibrator, but on we can use on cam shows that work with donations.

I'm wanting to know what's the best solution for getting one setup as I can seem to find any guides on setting them up? Only ones saying you may need to hack them..

Dose anyone have a guide or a link to share on how to set up one maybe?

All the best,
Professor_M - x

Uh, there's no need to hack. It's called lovense. They have a ton of interactive toys that work with apps and tips. Go into 90% of cam rooms and they have them and it even says on the screen or tip menu that it's a lovense toy.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Bonus: open-source libraries for interactive vibrating toys so you can write your own software lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AllyVixen
Buttplug (aforementioned open-source sex toy control library) developer here, thanks for the shout out! I'm actually working on a teledildonics layer for the library now, though I'd highly recommend just going with a Lovense toy, as this thread already said.

If you're curious about ALL of the computer connected sex toys that are out there, check out https://iostindex.com, it's a big database of all the stuff we know of.

Lovense tends to "just work" pretty ok though, inasmuch as bluetooth toys "just work". They already have all of the connectors and services you'd need without resorting to writing your own stuff (though you totally can if you want and we can help! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.