AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video corruption in chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostofsupporter

Banhammered
Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone know what causes the specific pixelation on CB when not using OBS? but using the web based browser , has been seen on a number of models rooms.

They are using Chrome, and their upload bandwidth is plenty good enough. Even 640x480 and lower res has the same issues.

What bitrate does the model browser use? can chrome be tweaked to limit it? it seems to me to be an encoding issue as its worse in heavy movement

Attachments

• pix.jpg
    pix.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
Does anyone know what causes the specific pixelation on CB when not using OBS? but using the web based browser , has been seen on a number of models rooms.

They are using Chrome, and their upload bandwidth is plenty good enough. Even 640x480 and lower res has the same issues.

What bitrate does the model browser use? can chrome be tweaked to limit it? it seems to me to be an encoding issue as its worse in heavy movement

Don't know, if its not bandwidth might be available processing power, they should probably just use OBS. I do see this fairly often though with web broadcasters.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I read that if your video bit rate feed exceeds your ISP's capability than your feed gets throttled back. That's why you would use OBS because you can set the bit rate to match your ISP. When i stream on you tube if i exceed 4800 bit rate my feed gets choked and the video quality is compromised. I don't know if this helps but it came to mind when i read the post.

Upvote 0
I;m thinking its something along the lines of CB trying to encode the models feed at too higher bitrate when done via webrtc

not all models can run the OBS, some using older pcs in 3rd world countries can't afford to update

Upvote 0
I;m thinking its something along the lines of CB trying to encode the models feed at too higher bitrate when done via webrtc

not all models can run the OBS, some using older pcs in 3rd world countries can't afford to update

It would have to be a really awful PC not to be able to run OBS, i'm talking like pre-quicksync (hardware encoding) and if you are in that situation then your stream is probably going to be pretty bad in the web streamer too. Obviously dont try to software encode on a weak PC in OBS but a lot of weak PCs with quicksync can still handle OBS broadcasting as long as they select hardware encoding.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Hi, I read these discussions regularly. I have another problem. From July 18, something seems to have changed. Earnings went down 100 percent. I checked my broadcast speed Obs and everything was fine. This happened to me when the sepa Paxum cards ended. 4 days were dead. After a few days, nothing seemed to happen. And now again from July 18 dead and no one anywhere. A few clients wrote me that they had a problem with the card, so it also had an impact on clients with cards that closed.

Upvote 0
Hi, I read these discussions regularly. I have another problem. From July 18, something seems to have changed. Earnings went down 100 percent. I checked my broadcast speed Obs and everything was fine. This happened to me when the sepa Paxum cards ended. 4 days were dead. After a few days, nothing seemed to happen. And now again from July 18 dead and no one anywhere. A few clients wrote me that they had a problem with the card, so it also had an impact on clients with cards that closed.

What does that have to do with the topic of graphics corruption?

Upvote 0
Just a followup, seems the issue with bad performance in OBS was some older amd machine don't have the chipset drivers installed by default which means the hardware encoder option doesnt show up in OBS. Leading to poor performance from using software encoding.

Worth checking for those using AMD based pcs

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.