AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! From what I understand, OBS and Discord both have this option, though I have yet to do it, so I'm not much help with logistics. lol. My roomie is also a cam model and she often does movie reaction shows this way. Once she shows me how, I can come back with instructions 🙂

Upvote 0
Yes! From what I understand, OBS and Discord both have this option, though I have yet to do it, so I'm not much help with logistics. lol. My roomie is also a cam model and she often does movie reaction shows this way. Once she shows me how, I can come back with instructions 🙂
I would appreciate that so much! I honestly still haven't even figured out how to set up OBS lmao. But I really wanted to stream myself playing games while they can also see me and the chat!

Upvote 0
I use an Elgato to connect my switch to OBS. Took me a solid week to get everything set up correctly. Once you figure OBS out its not too difficult though. There is a learning curve of just getting used to using it and learning all the options. If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help :)

What system do you want to stream? Pc, xbox, ps4, or switch?
I havent tried putting my pc on two monitors to stream through it, but I'm sure its possible. I use a laptop though and its easier with a more powerful desktop.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kitty_Blue
Upvote 0
I use an Elgato to connect my switch to OBS. Took me a solid week to get everything set up correctly. Once you figure OBS out its not too difficult though. There is a learning curve of just getting used to using it and learning all the options. If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help :)

What system do you want to stream? Pc, xbox, ps4, or switch?
I havent tried putting my pc on two monitors to stream through it, but I'm sure its possible. I use a laptop though and its easier with a more powerful desktop.
I would like to use switch and xbox, but I'm not sure how to get people to be able to see me, my game, and my chat at the same time.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.