AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Ideas?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustOmi

Cam Model
Dec 13, 2016
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@JustOmiMFC
MFC Username
JustOmi
Chaturbate Username
Moonliight90
I know this should be a pretty easy thing to come up with, and for most of you awesome models I'm sure it is. But I find myself drawing a blank on what kind of videos/content to make. For some reason I feel like I always end up doing the same kinds of videos and I want to expand my territory a little. Are there any tips or ideas that you guys think might be helpful?

I just spend time going through clip sites to get ideas, and then those ideas tend to branch off into other ideas in my head. Depending on which site, look at what's trending/popular.

Browse around other models' videos, look at best selling clips on clip sites, etc.

Some ideas:

Non Masturbation:
  • Glitter oil all over body
  • Foot fetish (lotion, painting toes, massage)
  • Shaving video
  • Boob fetish (lotion, nipple clamps, pinching)
  • Strip tease
  • Silhouette tease
  • Spanking
  • Naked yoga
Masturbation:
  • Regular masturbation with different toys (vibe, glass toy, jelly dildo)
  • Regular masturbation with different angles (doggy style, POV, mirror angles,etc)
  • Butt plug + vagina stuff
  • Anal video
  • Bathtub masturbation
  • Semi-public masturbation (in the forest, on your porch, etc)
  • Beautiful Agony
  • "Voyeur" where you masturbate as if camera isn't there
  • Costume videos
  • Role-play where you talk to the camera as if something is happening (like cheating spouse, nurse, etc)
  • "Threesome" with 2 dildos
  • Jerk off instruction/dirty talking
Just some ideas, hope this helps.

Browse around other models' videos, look at best selling clips on clip sites, etc.

Some ideas:

Non Masturbation:
  • Shaving video
  • Strip tease
  • Silhouette tease
  • Spanking
  • Naked yoga
Masturbation:
  • Regular masturbation with different angles (doggy style, POV, mirror angles,etc)
  • Anal video
  • Bathtub masturbation
  • Beautiful Agony
  • Costume videos
  • Role-play where you talk to the camera as if something is happening (like cheating spouse, nurse, etc)

Thanks so much Mira!!

Reactions: Mira_xo
Clips4sale has a drop down menu of a ton of different categories. This is how I get my ideas. Then once things sell I make more. I always try new things as well.

Clips4sale has a drop down menu of a ton of different categories. This is how I get my ideas. Then once things sell I make more. I always try new things as well.

I've been thinking of putting some of my videos on clip sites just to see how they do. But, now that there's MFC share idk how good of an idea it is. It seems to be a really lucrative second income for most cam girls though/

I've been thinking of putting some of my videos on clip sites just to see how they do. But, now that there's MFC share idk how good of an idea it is. It seems to be a really lucrative second income for most cam girls though/
To me, diversifying your income is almost never a bad idea. I think ppl can get overwhelmed if you have too many platforms, like if you're on 5 different camsites and 20 different clip sites and patreon and promoting all of them on twitter. :p But having 2-3 platforms isn't really a big deal & you're putting yourself out there to a totally different fan base.

I hardly promote my manyvids, and I only have like less than 20 vids on there, and I still usually sell 1-2 a day. Couldn't live off of it but I'm happy with an extra $200-500 a month.

C4S has been my main income for 3.5 years. MFC share and C4S are two completely different ball games.

Reactions: Mira_xo and JustOmi

To me, diversifying your income is almost never a bad idea. I think ppl can get overwhelmed if you have too many platforms, like if you're on 5 different camsites and 20 different clip sites and patreon and promoting all of them on twitter. :p But having 2-3 platforms isn't really a big deal & you're putting yourself out there to a totally different fan base.

I hardly promote my manyvids, and I only have like less than 20 vids on there, and I still usually sell 1-2 a day. Couldn't live off of it but I'm happy with an extra $200-500 a month.
Having stuff on both Share and MV is smart. I don't even promote my MV page at all outside of their auto-tweets when I make a sale, and like Mira am happy to average a few to several hundred extra bucks per month on top of my camming income. The different clip sites all have their unique traffic that will only find you if you're on the right site at the right time.

Oh, but when you do first start a clip site, promoting it to get a decent start is important so don't take my previous comment to mean just post stuff and ignore it. :)
But I find myself drawing a blank on what kind of videos/content to make. For some reason I feel like I always end up doing the same kinds of videos
Also on this note: I've been making vids since 2012 and feel my range of video content is really limited and repetitive, but I still sell vids at almost the same rate after all these years. Cum vids, strip teases, teasy stuff with an occasionally more hardcore dildo/anal vid in the mix. That's all I've really got with my vanilla boundaries.

I've been camming on MFC since last December and its been my main source of income aside from my vanilla job. I do pretty well and I've tried split camming and camming on other websites but I don't particularly care for the vibes.(also I don't think my internet is fast enough) I feel like more of an object, I think its probably why I've strayed away from clip sites too but I think I'll give it a go. It seems to work for the rest of you guys! I really appreciate the advice, you guys are great. I love your room too Mira I watched you a good bit when I was getting myself started!

Oh, but when you do first start a clip site, promoting it to get a decent start is important so don't take my previous comment to mean just post stuff and ignore it. :)

Also on this note: I've been making vids since 2012 and feel my range of video content is really limited and repetitive, but I still sell vids at almost the same rate after all these years. Cum vids, strip teases, teasy stuff with an occasionally more hardcore dildo/anal vid in the mix. That's all I've really got with my vanilla boundaries.

I was hoping it wasn't just me! I just feel like the guys will get tired of the same type of content but even as you mention it my real supporters buy almost everyone I put up. I've done some buttplug ones and an anal one. I haven't got the courage to try to get anything larger than a glass dildo up the butt though. I think its moreso that I'm getting tired of doing the same things in each video, almost like I'm bored with my own content, or making it lol

've been camming on MFC since last December and its been my main source of income aside from my vanilla job. I do pretty well and I've tried split camming and camming on other websites but I don't particularly care for the vibes.(also I don't think my internet is fast enough) I feel like more of an object, I think its probably why I've strayed away from clip sites too but I think I'll give it a go. It seems to work for the rest of you guys! I really appreciate the advice, you guys are great. I love your room too Mira I watched you a good bit when I was getting myself started! I did this twice because I don't think I replied the right way the first time

Actually something helpful is the ManyVids top 100 sold vids list.
https://www.manyvids.com/Vids/?content_type=1,2,3&page=1&search_type=0&sort=12

I went through and made a list of what types of videos are on there. About half are B/G vids so I'm screwed haha, and you also have to account for superstars like Lana Rain who has a specific niche and large fan base.

But taking into account for that, it seems these are the post popular types of videos:

B/G G/G B/B/G B/G/G videos of any type
Cosplay (a lot of these are Lana's but there are others too)
Vaginal fake creampies (riding seems to be really popular among these)
BJs with fake cum
Anal really anything
Bad dragon/HUGE dildo vaginal or anal
Compilation sets of many videos together

If you are wanting to sell more variety of stuff to guys on MFC, I've found that JOI, impregnation fantasy, taboo (like stepsister/daughter/mother roleplay), and asshole fetish (who know?) sell really well for me on MFC. As well as pee content, though you can't list it on your profile. Also, semi-public/risky vids are really popular too- like masturbating in a public bathroom or a fitting room or something (I am not into people being able to see me and definitely don't advocate for that).

I've found that exploring different fetishes has helped me with creativity blocks with content making and even helped me discover things that turn me on that I never knew about.
I've also let go of the fear of being judged for being turned on by certain taboo categories and boy has it been financially and sexually gratifying. The sky is the limit! Get that money!

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix

Some ideas:

Non Masturbation:
  • Shaving video
  • Strip tease
  • Silhouette tease
  • Spanking
  • Naked yoga
Masturbation:
  • Anal video
  • Bathtub masturbation
  • Beautiful Agony
  • Costume videos
This is so helpful, thank you for sharing :h:

Actually something helpful is the ManyVids top 100 sold vids list.
https://www.manyvids.com/Vids/?content_type=1,2,3&page=1&search_type=0&sort=12

I went through and made a list of what types of videos are on there. About half are B/G vids so I'm screwed haha, and you also have to account for superstars like Lana Rain who has a specific niche and large fan base.

But taking into account for that, it seems these are the post popular types of videos:

B/G G/G B/B/G B/G/G videos of any type
Cosplay (a lot of these are Lana's but there are others too)
Vaginal fake creampies (riding seems to be really popular among these)
BJs with fake cum
Anal really anything
Bad dragon/HUGE dildo vaginal or anal
Compilation sets of many videos together
This too!

Status
Not open for further replies.