AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video inside of another video... only on Chaturbate cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This happens more often than not and it's frustrating because I have to refresh. Nothing specific that I can see triggers it - I am sure something does but i have not figured it out. Unfortunately I haven't done a print screen for the most recent time this just happened but I will update or reply again with one when it happens.

So I will be watching a video, it doesn't matter who it is on cam, what the quality is like, if the window is default size, if I have dragged it to make it a bit bigger or even if I have it on full screen mode.

The video will freeze and then in the center of the video there will be a very small sized video which is the live stream happening but it's only showing the center portion of the video (and it still shows it live). So it's like a tiny video.

This doesn't happen on any other sites I watch videos. This means places like Youtube or any other cam sites.
I use Chrome and have all the latest updates. I always allow flash.

Literally no clue. Does it happen for anyone else? It will be hard to understand if not, so I will hopefully have it happen again soon so i can update with a screenshot.

Ok finally it happened. I was in full screen mode and look.. her image has frozen and in the center, it's a live small (tiny) video (click for fullsize). Ignore the woman herself, it happens to everyone of any quailty so far.

Untitled.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.