AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Titles and Descriptions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
Has anyone ever had success re-releasing an old video with an updated title or description? Like it just did ok before but suddenly calling it something different or retiring it for a while and reintroducing it led to lots of sales?

Has anyone ever had success re-releasing an old video with an updated title or description? Like it just did ok before but suddenly calling it something different or retiring it for a while and reintroducing it led to lots of sales?
That sounds a little misleading.

If I re-release a video I'm really upfront about it so nobody feels duped.

Yeah, I guess it could be. But have you ever retired old videos and then brought them back? ala the "Disney vault"
I do "monthly video bundles" then re-release the vids in them individually months or years later for a different price.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Status
Not open for further replies.