AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videoloopers not removed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whyiscbfullofscammers

Banhammered
Jul 3, 2020
Chaturbate don't have a clue what they are doing when it comes to removing scam accounts. There is one in the trans section that plays loops all day. reported many many times they dont appear to care roomname is https://chaturbate.com/12inchselfsuckercums/

@punkerbarbie

Attachments

• 12in.jpg
    12in.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 12in2.jpg
    12in2.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 12in3.jpg
    12in3.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 12inc-1.jpg
    12inc-1.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 12scam.jpg
    12scam.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 31
To be fair, unless I am missing something, those images don't show scamming... I mean there is no proof of them as scams.
However, I guess CB could investigate. It would be easier if you could try and keep records of when the same looped video/s are shown, and so you can pin-point to CB, which will make things easier/faster for them.

Upvote 0
You have to watch the account several days to see the same loops played out and boy it is shocking how many people are so easily fooled by it. This past weekend that account took in over 8000 tokens. Today the model made the mistake of playing out the clip showing his/her breast tatoo which wasn't there yesterday but was there last week... oops. ! that may have been a huge mistake. In fact you can see the tatoo in one of screencaps above... I note the account appears to be finally banned as of a few hours ago.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate don't have a clue what they are doing when it comes to removing scam accounts. There is one in the trans section that plays loops all day. reported many many times they dont appear to care roomname is https://chaturbate.com/12inchselfsuckercums/

@punkerbarbie

Support has confirmed that action has been taken against the account in question. If you have any further accounts you wish to report please do not hesitate to contact support and they will review them as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Well that's great, now what about all the people who tipped him/her since the last cutoff do they get all their tokens returned?
I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess that’ll never happen, not because I’m a pessimist.

I guess this is why people like to ask models to wave…

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.