AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videos and Pictures

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2017
As I'm slowly planning my come back (unfortunately slowly) I want to have videos and pictures to sell before I start broadcasting again. I've been researching different sites to use for the vids and pics so thats not the problem, I just wanted to know how you go about posting new videos and pictures every month and how many you do? I don't want to start with oh so many at once and then not be able to come up with new content after say a month or so of being back and what I have posted literally be the only thing I have at that time. It kinda stresses me out thinking like "Holy crap how am I going to keep up with this" especially being a mom too so having to work around that schedule (hence night time broadcasting). I'm not able to get verified model status yet otherwise I would do that but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, so disclaimer first - I started off on the clipselling side of things and only recently (within the last year) transitioned over to camming. I make a good amount of money selling clips, but I'm not going to try to tell you you'll make millions in a month using my methods.

Now that I've got that out of the way, here are my experiences in hopes they'll help. :D

Before I started selling clips I recorded for almost 6 months...and I recorded damn near everything. I made masturbation videos, pee clips, stripteases, sph - anything I could think of that I might want to try or that could be popular I had a go at making - so that by the time I was ready to start producing clips I had a fairly large library (about 50-100 clips) of raw video ranging from 3min to 10+min in a variety of categories.

Of course, your first clips likely won't be anywhere near as polished as the ones you'll produce later on, but that's not the point. The point is to build a buffer so that if you have a sick week (or unmotivated month or whatever) you don't have to compromise your release schedule. If you continue to record as time allows - you said you're a mom, so it's great to sneak in recording a couple short clips or one long one in what free time you can find - you'll be able to stay ahead of how the release schedule depletes your stock.

My sweet spot when it comes to releasing is about one a week, though I could see myself going up to a Tues/Thurs release schedule if I got off my ass and really started cranking them out again. This seems to be often enough to maintain a fairly active presence without overwhelming your followers on twitter (assuming you cross-link the promotional tweets) with updates.

I've tried switching it up a few times, but it seems like the return on investment isn't high enough to justify how quickly I burn through my library when I'm releasing 3x/week and spreading it out to every other week seems to drop me off a lot of people's radars.

So yeah...I guess the tl;dr advice is: Record a good amount before you publish, pick a release schedule that isn't overwhelming and don't be afraid to change it up if things aren't working.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Marley Magdalene
Status
Not open for further replies.