AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Viewers drop from 300+ to 90 in 1 second is this possible?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello everyone

The other day I broadcast and gradually build up to 300+ views, it happen slowly, then all of a sudden, less than 1 second it drop to 90, I couldnt believe it, never had this incident before, normally it will gradually decline, how could 200+ people get out of my room at the same time, this is so weird, has anyone experince something similar?

could you see if they were anonymous ?

What you describe, seems like a bot they used in some studio to up a room.
A raid would not have disconnect all so suddenly.

In last weeks, CB seem to have fixed an issue that permitted to connect more than 1 anonymous from the same client.
maybe somebody used your room only by chance to test a new version of his bot maybe :/

Reactions: JGirl
Upvote 0
Hello everyone

The other day I broadcast and gradually build up to 300+ views, it happen slowly, then all of a sudden, less than 1 second it drop to 90, I couldnt believe it, never had this incident before, normally it will gradually decline, how could 200+ people get out of my room at the same time, this is so weird, has anyone experince something similar?
What kind of users disconnected? Bunch of anons? Light blues? Little bit of everything? When did it happen exactly?

A cloudflare mirror going down can do that but I haven't seen that in a long time.

Upvote 0
I had this too some days ago. About 200 viewers, about 50 grays and the rest anonymous. Jumped into my room, stayed for a while and left again. I pmed some of the gray users, no response. I think one viewer bot net guy had some "fun" with me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.