AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Views on vids that require tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormiAnderson

Cam Model
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
MFC Username
Sassy_Stormi
So I'm assuming my MFC Share album videos have views and favourites because people are clicking on them, not watching them without tipping, right?

I have them set to tip token access but I'm kind of paranoid? If I posted the link, would someone double check for me? :facepalm:

I would recommend setting up a second account that is member only, is premium so you can test this yourself. I’m not opposed to doing a test myself. But, it is good to see what it looks like from a member perspective.

mostly so that if someone complained you can validate and either fix or tell them they’re lying

Reactions: Fatquack and DoD404
I would recommend setting up a second account that is member only, is premium so you can test this yourself. I’m not opposed to doing a test myself. But, it is good to see what it looks like from a member perspective.

mostly so that if someone complained you can validate and either fix or tell them they’re lying

Oh I can't because I block my province.

Oh I can't because I block my province.
You can add yourself as a friend on your premium account in order to access your own room.

Having a premium account it’s VERY helpful for many reasons. You can test your own room/MFC share stuff, can experience what the members experience so you can help them/enter their questions better, and so if you do enjoy another model’s room you can tip and chat with them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.