AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Violating Terms Of Service - Still Broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2018
The chaturbate user management is an absolute disaster - and the support so damn fucking incompetent

Obviously, the broadcasters have a free pass and broadcasters can do whatever they wanna do - who take care over the terms of service????

NOBODY, even chaturbate itself

This is just one case of so damn many cases - broadcaster is live right now

Just to remember - TERMS OF SERVICE

SECTION 5: Illegal and Prohibited Conduct. In addition to the above Code of Conduct Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from doing any of the following:

1. Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from broadcasting outdoors unless the broadcast is done from private property, with the property owner’s consent, and in an area that is not visible from any neighboring property.
THIS BROADCAST IS LIVE RIGHT NOW FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS

The broadcaster was already reported a couple of days ago for nearly the same show on their balcony

And the live-stream was not shut down by the admins, although the violation of the terms of service couldn't be more clearly

It's the same today - 4 hours of broadcasting with a show that clearly violates the terms of service

IF YOU TAKE THE TERMS OF SERVICE SERIOUSLY, STREAMS LIKE THAT HAVE TO BE SHUT DOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BROADCASTER HAVE TO RECEIVE A STERN WARNING, WHICH ENSURES AS FAR AS POSSIBLE THAT THIS VIOLATION IS NOT REPEATED

IN CASE OF REPEATING - BAN BUTTON

As already mentioned, this is just one case of so damn many cases where the support is failing over the last couple of months.

IMHO, the whole abuse reporting system is simply broken and not working.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I'd assume its possible he is a registered cb model. The screenshots dont make it clear if shes fully visable to the public but all the other buildings look like they are far away/ around the corner?

Not saying their system isn't broken af lol, they ban so often for no reason etc. But are you just a member? If so id just click next model... you don't need to police the site do u?

Upvote 0
I don't understand the amount of rage and frustration in this situation. CB is very quick to ban those who break big rules - and if people are reporting it, they have seen what is going on. Because the couple have NOT been banned, instead of assuming they are letting people get away with breaking the rules, perhaps... Perhaps they are within the rules in the first place? From the angle of the camera, it doesn't look like anyone would be able to see the performer herself, or are far away enough to not be visible without needing freaking binoculars or something. I mean... So many "public" shows are staged for the absolute MINIMUM risk, but the maximum effect. Like a "library" show in a home library or in front of a green screen. An "office" that you rent out yourself. A backyard show with giant privacy fences in the middle of absolute nowhere. Many "public" performers know how to give excitement through the fantasy, through the illusion, but they (and CB) know it's actually perfectly safe.

Obviously, I may be wrong. They may be breaking rules, but I have the feeling they are being clever and safe. Still, even if they were breaking this rule... I guess I still don't understand your fury over this situation. No one is being hurt. You can't see anyone else in the photo, and the buildings look far away enough to not have visual access to the show. Like... I've seen shows in front of hotel suite windows that look more visible than this! It's not like they are doing a show with a neighboring building ten feet away. Or a show in a playground. Or on a park bench.

There are situations that definitely warrant fury - broken rules that result in people's consent are being violated, broken rules that perpetuate hate or actually endanger a model... In my head, I can understand frustration levels in those situations. I dunno... In this messy world of ours, I can think of a THOUSAND situations that righteously deserve your anger and frustration and are worth devoting your time and energy towards fixing. But a model couple camming with a balcony door open, but still tucked inside, and apartment buildings bloooocks away.... This situation is not one of them.

But hey, maybe that's just me!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Upvote 0
From my understanding the only thing that is against ToS is performing where you can be seen when performing OUTDOORS. Meaning.. property that is not an apartment. This refers to the streamers who park their cars somewhere and cam from there, or who cam from a private beach or backyard. Windows and balconies are considered as INDOOR private property by CB from my understanding so they aren't violating ToS. I might be wrong but this is how I understand the rules considering the models they ban and the ones they don't.

Upvote 0
OP is taking an extremely rigid interpretation of the rules instead of considering 'intent' in the rules. This rule is to stop situations where someone that isn't documents can walk into frame. Unless Superman really exists nobody is going to be floating around out a window of a multistory building.

This is not about people bypass the rules it's about are what they doing creating risk in the situation they are doing it. Based on the picture you linked I don't see how that's the case because even it zoom on that image I don't believe you could see or identify another living person through any of those windows at that range.

Zero tolerance rules have a proven failure rate. Yes rules should be followed but 'context' needs to be consider when a grey line appears.

P.S. Why are all these twitter drama people suddenly making posts on here? Can't we stop with all this cancel/callout culture?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.