AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Violation of terms and services

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2021
Hi this is bella and ive been researching and been trying to browse online looking for some help and im so happy i found this site and ive been reading a couple hours and i see some people out here whos been already resolve there provlem by @punker barbie i actually a CB model for quite some time now and havent broadcast my account for many days and when the time i opened it it said there that I committed a violation according to the cb but im certainty sure that i havent comit any so heres now my idea of creating new acc but cb doesnt let me do another one i keep on emailing them for two weeks now and im stuck here at home feeling sorry and depressed because i am an orphan and i dont have any body to watch over me but my self broadcasting is my only way of living and surviving in this tough times huhuhuhu im crying not knowing what to do and helpless hoping that can somebody help me @punker barbie im reaching out to u and where ever u are hope u can find time to help me and resolve my issue hope i can recover and build new one 😭😭😭😭😭 my account name is seductive_addictivebellax

This is the ticket number request(17856382)
Thank u God bless more power @punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.