AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Violation of the rules of the site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that these are against the rules of the site....but considering these offenses are pretty mild, and harmless to other members and models....
y
do
you

care

Upvote 0
I can see on her bio the pee video. that means was approved by cb suport team, my guess? nope that doesnt violate rules, will check but from what i know, its forbiden to do it live on cam( public or private chat), doest say anything about videos. No videos are listed on bio without being checked by cb. As for the cucumber part, report her if it bothers you too much. I;d say it bothers you way too much as u came here to ask about rather than just click on report abuse button and move on.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Not sure if pee stuff is even forbidden and if she mailed cb support about using a cucumber BEFORE using it, support could have okay'd it too. In cb tos it says before using anything "unusual" on cam, send them a mail and ask for permission, which is just ALWAYS a good advice anyway.

Edit: okay, display of urine is forbidden. Can't say I find this overly bad to do it (not my cup of tea for sure though). Probably something like "don't play copyrighted music on cam", which luckily isn't enforced too.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
From what i see in TOS i'd say its forbiden
Illegal and Prohibited Conduct. In addition to the above Code of Conduct Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from doing any of the following:
  1. Displays or reference to menstruation, vomit, feces, or urine are not permitted.
I would have guessed that its also forbiden in videos, but seems its not. And i agree emailing suport for diferent unusual shows, can save u from a ban.

Upvote 0
I get that these are against the rules of the site....but considering these offenses are pretty mild, and harmless to other members and models....
y
do
you

care

Cammodeldirectory lost their payment processor for two months(I can't remember how long but it was a bit) because of site not enforcing forbidden content screwing a lot of models over. What you consider 'mild' violates obscenity laws in many countries.

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
This is an intent to drive traffic to her room without being too obvios, rigth? Why would you post a link to her room on a forum that can't do anything about that terrible, terrible violation of rules?

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
I tend to think where those are ilegal as forbiden by a specific law, they dont allow registering cammodels. for example they dont allow verifying models from Serbia. not sure why, but definetly has a legal base related to serbian law.
L.E. Nothing to do wtih a serbian law against camming or SW. My bad.

Upvote 0
This is an important thread as it highlights this is prohibited by our Terms. Rest assured CB’s worldwide compliance team is ever diligent. Obviously it’s only the isolated incident that is not addressed which is the subject of discussion because the community acts as it’s own enforcement team.

Please know that appropriate action has been taken against the independent broadcaster and the compliance member.

Upvote 0
Cammodeldirectory lost their payment processor for two months(I can't remember how long but it was a bit) because of site not enforcing forbidden content screwing a lot of models over. What you consider 'mild' violates obscenity laws in many countries.

I can not think of a single major site that does not have a laundry list of content on it that may consider forbidden

If CMD lost there payment processor...I have high doubts it was JUST because of what I consider mild....sorry, not buying it.

Upvote 0

What payment processors forbid has *fuck all* to do with laws (and laws where the site/processor are based would be the relevant ones, besides). Even so, CMD's issues weren't over some mild pee content.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.