AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Virtual Clubs Bot -- Which are good?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2020
Nevada
Hey everyone! I have been looking into ways to reward my users, things like colors in chat or icons, when I stumbled across Virtual Clubs Bot. It's one of those 'fan club' bots, but with some really cool options. The author is asking 299 tokens to I guess expand the bot for more clubs. Seems this author wrote a bunch of popular bots like Tip Menu 50 and grow me a Rainbow. I don't know enough about these things and was wondering if anyone has tipped the author or used any of their bots?

This Virtual Clubs bot looks like exactly what I want, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any reviews or feedback about the devs bots!

This is the description page, https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/virtual-clubs/?version=&slot=1

Reactions: mike_aussie
I really like the idea of this bot and contacted the developer. I have used it with 25 clubs and it is amazing. The colors of each club combine to form unique color gradients for my users. I added some fun emoji icons by setting it up with my phone and my users really love it! I even made one of my clubs secret and you must type a secret word to join. It's been a lot of fun!

It felt very different to read that this bot cost money to use more than 1 club. Because everything I use on CB is free. In fact, all bots are free but those custom all in one bots. I guess as a broadcaster I was just used to getting everything for free. After talking to the developer I now understand how much time and effort went into this bot. I feel bad and have decided to pay for the expanded bot.

The developer said that if more users are interested the bot will be expanded to include new things. Something about whispers or private notices could be added!

So cool!!!!

Upvote 0
Hello. I am the developer of Virtual Clubs on Chaturbate. I wanted to thank JerryRigger42 for taking the time to contact me and to let me know about this Forum.

Virtual Clubs was designed to be the ultimate virtual fan club bot. It has over 300 hours of design, writing, and testing put into it. The results are some pretty neat things that no other bot on CB currently offers. Colors do indeed combine to create unique background gradients for club members. It's pretty spectacular and took a great deal of work to accomplish. I'm really proud of this effect. This bot was created as part of a much larger project that I hope to have completed by Christmas. I was so proud of Virtual Clubs that I decided to release it as a stand-alone bot.

Like most projects, it needs to find the right users to love it for it to shine on its own. If you're interested in highlighting your users in unique ways, then please give this bot a try!

It can be configured to do a great deal of things. For example, it can just privately notify you when specific users enter (and/or leave) chat or it can be set-up with different token costs and club perks (icons/colors) combining in unique ways. The interface, code, and usage were constructed to be dynamic. Even bot advertisements are constructed in real-time, with information about their unique club!

I am the only coder on CB who currently uses a donation-wall (in-app purchase -- kinda) as a means to earn an income. After talking with broadcasters for the last 2 years, it seems that most people are under the impression that I somehow work for CB or am compensated by them for my code! This is simply not the case and trying to earn a living as a coder on CB has proven to be impossible. My time and efforts are continually undervalued and very few ever donate towards the bots they use daily, which I assume make their broadcasting lives easier!

Some users are very thrown off by the "demo modes" I code into my bots. I wanted to post here to let everyone know that I am always willing to demonstrate any of my 'donation-walled' bots on CB's Test Bed server. If you are unfamiliar with the Test Bed, it is a mirror of the public site (lacking in only a few regards). Accounts on the Test Bed can come with free tokens for testing! If anyone would like to test any of my bots, in real-time, with actual tokens, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm always available on Twitter @cexmental with open DMs. I would be more than happy to show up to a scheduled appointment time to demonstrate any of my bots and allow you to ask me questions in real-time!

I no longer offer any services to the CB public and would like to conclude that my final bot will do things with the HTML panel (below the video window) that no one has even thought of yet. It will be worth the wait and probably the all-in-one-bot you'll all want to use. It most definitely will include Virtual Clubs!

Cheers,
cexmental

Upvote 0
Hi. Thank you for your donation. I am glad you like the bot. The way CB works is that it passes data up a chain from Bot 3 → Bot 2 → Bot 1 → App. Anything you run further up the chain can override the things that came before it. Only 1 bot/app can assign chat colors at a time (msg.c & msg.background), so the App you are using is simply overriding the colors output by my bot (IE: it assigns new ones, replacing what came before). The only way to fix this would be to shut off all color output from the App or for boobs_luver to update the App to not override the colors of bots. In the case of just bots, you could fix this by moving the bot you would like to control chat into slot #1 (overriding slot #3 and #2). There is nothing I can do, programmatically, to address this. This will be a non-issue once I have completed my all-in-one-app, as it will be in the last rung of the data chain and thus nothing will be able to override the output.

Can you tell me, what aspects of your all-in-one app by boobs_luver do you use the most? I am taking notes and implementing everything I can into my new app. I would appreciate hearing what you enjoy from his app and/or use the most!

Cheers,
cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The options that interest me most:

- Single or repeating goal (enable or disable)
- Custom subject line
- Timed rotating notifier (up to 10 slots)
- Custom welcome message
- Timed Leaderboard (up to 10 users)
- Auto Thanks (up to 10 custom options)
- Info Panel (3 options eg. Last Tipper, Highest Tipper, Highest Total, Tipper, Goal: Progress/Total, Goal: Remaining, Goal: Progress / Total and Remaining, etc.)

The theme option is the one that overrides the bots (even if you don't select Custom). Otherwise the app is fantastic and does a lot more than I've listed.

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
- Single or repeating goal (enable or disable)
- Custom subject line
- Timed rotating notifier (up to 10 slots)
- Custom welcome message
- Timed Leaderboard (up to 10 users)
- Auto Thanks (up to 10 custom options)
- Info Panel (3 options eg. Last Tipper, Highest Tipper, Highest Total, Tipper, Goal: Progress/Total, Goal: Remaining, Goal: Progress / Total and Remaining, etc.)

Hi. Thank you for getting back to me with this list. For goals, my current design uses a command driven interface to list, add, edit (delete/overwrite), start, and stop goals. Goals can run in order and then stop or repeat. I've considered making it more customizable where a single goal (anywhere in the list of goals) can repeat more than once, but that will be a luxury update after the app is completed. I am trying to keep the apps interface at a bare minimum because there are many things that will expand and take up much of the on-screen space. The more a single app loads (each app/bot is essentially just a new Web page), the greater chances of crashes or slow-down occur. I saw this happen when I expand Virtual Clubs to more than 199 clubs during testing (although I did successfully test 999 clubs). With an all-in-one-app, its all about managing efficiency with the onscreen space. I have to ask, would it be annoying if goals had to be set-up for each broadcast through the commands? Do you often have re-occuring goals that would benefit from 10-20 slots on the interface?

The Rotating Notifier I will port into my project is this one: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/rotating-notifier-50/?version=&slot=3. However, I will expand the background color options to include more than just transparencies.

I designed a leaderboard that is just 3 lines of code and has no limitations. It can output 3, 5, 10 or all leaders. The list of the top 3 (with optional avatars, and a special background color for the "king") is in a timed rotation. A command also exists to output the entire leaderboard (public/private -- depending on who typed it).

I've released a couple of thank you bots (Specific Tip Thank You Bot, Every Tip Thank You Bot, Tip Menu Deluxe) and will combine the best features from each of these into the new app. I will also include range tip amounts (1-14, 15-30) with 100% customizable outputs. This way any "toy" could be represented on CB, responding to any ranged tip amount, for any set amount of time, with customizable output messages!

As for the HTML panel, I will include versions of each 'goal' output (progress, leader, top tips, etc, and more. ;] <-- Leaving this *wink* here because it already does much more than any app currently on CB. I do not want to say more, because I have 6 months of development time into the app already and want to keep the unique HTML panel outputs a secret until its release.

The rest of your list is either already included or coded as part of another project and will be ported into the app before it's completion. I got you covered!

With that said, the amount of overhead in coding "secret show" bots and games (wheel of fortune, fruit machine, number guessing, etc) will push this app beyond what I feel comfortable with. These things will not be included. However, there are many existing bots to fill these needs!

Just to give an example of overhead... Virtual Clubs is over 1500 lines of code or 58 pages of single spaced text. Many things are typed on the same line (for easy code-referencing), and the actual lengh of the project is much longer. (insert crazy face GIF here -- LOL). I may eventually code a secret-show add-on bot that could be used in conjunction with my app. Time will tell...

Cheers,
cexmental

Upvote 0
I don't currently use goals... hard enough to get people to tip 20tk for Roll the Dice... but might use it in the future if my room gets busier. Probably wouldn't need more than 3-5 slots. Otherwise maybe just a toggle for single or repeating goal and I could quickly change the name and amount if necessary after 1st goal is reached. I already have A Better Dice Roller, Tip Menu Deluxe and Virtual Clubs so my bot slots are used up.

One option I didn't mention is enable/disable goal being added to the subject line. I prefer a custom subject line and some apps/bots automatically add the goal description to it which annoys me.

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
From 🎃 October 1st - October 31st, 2020 -- I am having a sale for Tip Menu Deluxe. For a single tip of 500 Tokens you can unlock every add-on. That is over 55% off.

I've just added your CB username to the bot. The next time you load Tip Menu Deluxe you will have access to various add-ons. I also expanded the tip menu by 50 items and the rotating notifier by 15 items, only for your username! This is my way of saying thanks for donating towards Virtual Clubs and for helping me to better understand an all-in-one bot from your perspective.

Cheers,
cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It has multiple ways to create timers. You could start a goal and then a timer, and then stop the goal when the time ends. But the two working automatically together, no. The script has grown very large and I feel it is not even 40% complete yet. If I feel I can successfully add this feature then I'll include it.

<edit> You just gave me an idea actually and I thought of a way to add a timed functionalty to goals. So goals would show up and either stay while tokens are being spent or disppaer after a set amount of time. Either the goal is token based or time based, which ever result occurs first. Once 1 or the other occurs, the bot will move to the next goal in the list (then repeat as set by the user).

Free time to rewrite some code and testing will need to happen first. I'll try to include this!!

Cheers,
cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are some Tip Jar bots which are similar (but not quite what I'm after)... usually the model is naked or masturbating and users have to keep tipping or the model stops and puts clothes back on. But the limited amount of bot slots makes these all-in-one apps essential.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I updated Virtual Clubs. You can now set 7 character HEX color codes (EG: #000000 or #FF0000, etc) for either a club's foreground or background color. If the bot is configured to use HEX codes, and no HEX code is found, then the bot will output that club with CB default colors (black over white). I also added the command /clubsnew. This command will output a smaller itemized list than /clubs. The idea is to make it even easier to find your new members.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.