AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Visiting Cam Girl room - what helps her more

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
HI everyone - back for the best advice about cam rooms =) Met a colombian cam lady - been visiting her room since May - she is nice and show is amazing if enough tips. Calls me her friend (not a lover hahah) so is some reality to that which is good. So I got selfish - didn't want visit room to tip unless i had enough $$$ and enough time to stay for the cum show - this girl will not be rushed hahaha She works mornings and afternoons would be be better timewise for me (Think is european night time when she is on so that is her customers I guess) I started to just go on weekends when I could spare the hour it takes so am tipping lots to get to cum show - tipping enough for 3 or 4 cumshows as not there all week. Was figuring if I really was her friend and wanted to help her make $$$ then going daily for what time and money I can spare would help her more - gets her higher rankings and more followers. Better for a cam girl to get 4,000 tokens at 4 days x 1,000 then 1 day all 4,000? I am correct on that am I? Hope is all well with everyone - love the cams =) Safe sex is the best sex =)

I really think you should focus on yourself more. Do you like to see 4 cumshows from the same girl in 1 day? I know I wouldn't.
I wouldn't worry so much on what is best for her. Don't treat her like she's some damsel in distress. She can (and should) make it on her own without you.
It's very friendly of you ofcourse, but it's really not what camsites are about in my opinion.

I really think you should focus on yourself more. Do you like to see 4 cumshows from the same girl in 1 day? I know I wouldn't.
I wouldn't worry so much on what is best for her. Don't treat her like she's some damsel in distress. She can (and should) make it on her own without you.
It's very friendly of you ofcourse, but it's really not what camsites are about in my opinion.
True - thanks!

4,000tk in a day or 4 days still hits my pay and overall ranking the same. What I do love is beating my highest single tip if you ever wanted to save it up for her. Buuut this is completely member choice. Tokens are tokens. I am happy with each tip.

HI everyone - back for the best advice about cam rooms =) Met a colombian cam lady - been visiting her room since May - she is nice and show is amazing if enough tips. Calls me her friend (not a lover hahah) so is some reality to that which is good. So I got selfish - didn't want visit room to tip unless i had enough $$$ and enough time to stay for the cum show - this girl will not be rushed hahaha She works mornings and afternoons would be be better timewise for me (Think is european night time when she is on so that is her customers I guess) I started to just go on weekends when I could spare the hour it takes so am tipping lots to get to cum show - tipping enough for 3 or 4 cumshows as not there all week. Was figuring if I really was her friend and wanted to help her make $$$ then going daily for what time and money I can spare would help her more - gets her higher rankings and more followers. Better for a cam girl to get 4,000 tokens at 4 days x 1,000 then 1 day all 4,000? I am correct on that am I? Hope is all well with everyone - love the cams =) Safe sex is the best sex =)

Depends on the site, the popularity of the model, these tips for performances right? on CB, fairly unpopular room, and tips are for performances 4x1000 would be better

I personally would enjoy having a 1000 tip for each of 4 different days, because it helps move the count/show along and encourages other people to pitch in to do their part to make each day's show happen.

But, if you're not there all 4 of those days, there's no point for you to save them and spread them out, just spend them while you're present and enjoying her company and entertainment.

I really think you should focus on yourself more.
I must agree. Having a carefullly planned strategy for visiting cam models seems way too anal to me. I visit when I can and want, and I spend until my periodic perving budget is exhausted. I may pop by in the meantime to say hi so they don't think I'm abducted by aliens or have joined a cult, but I keep it brief nowadays since I am drawn to models who write novels for PMs. I have more time to waste than them.

I'm of course happy on their behalf when the few models I regularly visit do well, but it's not exclusively my job to enable them to meet whatever token goals they have set or bankroll anything on their side.

I personally would enjoy having a 1000 tip for each of 4 different days, because it helps move the count/show along and encourages other people to pitch in to do their part to make each day's show happen.

But, if you're not there all 4 of those days, there's no point for you to save them and spread them out, just spend them while you're present and enjoying her company and entertainment.
Thanks - was what I was thinking - am there as her friend and more shows is more followers is more $$$ for her hopefully =) And if I not have enough token for final show at least got the goal within distance if others come after. For me is nice to have just one or two friends so I don't have to surf around to rooms for hours which ends up costing me more hahahah Ty

Depends on the site, the popularity of the model, these tips for performances right? on CB, fairly unpopular room, and tips are for performances 4x1000 would be better
and i LOVE your cbhours.com site - great can see the nubmer of viewers and then the follower count grow and the rank move up as I tip - is nice to see my tips helping things along for my friends.

Reactions: cbhours
Status
Not open for further replies.