AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waiting for a response from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2021
Our room roxxxy_and_dean has been banned. We were making our last but of tokens before the payout on the 15th we had 2 hours left and just before we were about to head out we got banned and ll our tokens are frozen on the account.

I immediately emailed CB requesting an explanation or some feedback at all. I have sent over 20 emails and opened 5 different threads. Still not a word back.

I have been pleading that we get an answer as this is our only from of income for all 4 of us. Now we have no idea what is happening, we have just been left in the dark riddle with anxiety as the bills remain unpaid and I have to cancel the first meeting with my baby brother which users specifically tipped for.

I'm not sure what we did wrong, we have no intentions on breaking rules. We only want to be good cam models making a positive impact on the communitie. I am very taken back by this ban without any communication from chaturbate.

We would have immediately stopped doing something if it risked us getting banned. I would just like some feedback from anyone. All our customers are emailing us asking where are or why we banned.

Please please Punked Barbie may you help us get our resolved our original ticket number is 17347669. Our room name roxxxy_and_dean

Kindest regards
Kyle, Angela, Dean and Roxy

Our room roxxxy_and_dean has been banned. We were making our last but of tokens before the payout on the 15th we had 2 hours left and just before we were about to head out we got banned and ll our tokens are frozen on the account.

I immediately emailed CB requesting an explanation or some feedback at all. I have sent over 20 emails and opened 5 different threads. Still not a word back.

I have been pleading that we get an answer as this is our only from of income for all 4 of us. Now we have no idea what is happening, we have just been left in the dark riddle with anxiety as the bills remain unpaid and I have to cancel the first meeting with my baby brother which users specifically tipped for.

I'm not sure what we did wrong, we have no intentions on breaking rules. We only want to be good cam models making a positive impact on the communitie. I am very taken back by this ban without any communication from chaturbate.

We would have immediately stopped doing something if it risked us getting banned. I would just like some feedback from anyone. All our customers are emailing us asking where are or why we banned.

Please please Punked Barbie may you help us get our resolved our original ticket number is 17347669. Our room name roxxxy_and_dean

Kindest regards
Kyle, Angela, Dean and Roxy
@punker barbie please could you assist us🙏

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Please could you help us out :(. We are seriously in such a state over this. We have been completely left in the dark since we got banned. We also got banned just before the payouts were due, we have had to cancel seeing our new born baby brother we were planning to purchase what he needed with our money. We had no intentions of breaking any rules and have only tried to learn by being apart of the community and being a viewer and supporter of other cammers. Everyone is confused over this and we would really appreciate a follow up. I have sent many emails to chaturbate support with no response.

Please help us we solely rely on chaturbate as our only form of income.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.