AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waiting for support reply’s

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2021
Is chaturbate support normally so slow at responding?
Does everyone have the same problem or do they eventually reply??
I just need some help with images and videos on other sites.
Thanks all

How would you define slow?
I think almost all of the time, they respond. Personally, I've sent several questions / issue tickets over some time, and I've always gotten a response. Slowest initial response has been a couple days. Slowest response I've gotten in general was a 3 or 4 days, after they had to 'investigate' an issue (a CB scammer). I've read situations on ACF where it takes them about a week to respond, but punker barbie usually follows up and confirms well on those. I know sending multiple emails can cause delays, so on the off chance you are doing that out of concern, I'd suggest against it.

I think it also greatly depends on the issue type. There are likely different departments, and the complexity of the issue can cause delays in the response, even if support has seen your email.

Upvote 0
How would you define slow?
I think almost all of the time, they respond. Personally, I've sent several questions / issue tickets over some time, and I've always gotten a response. Slowest initial response has been a couple days. Slowest response I've gotten in general was a 3 or 4 days, after they had to 'investigate' an issue (a CB scammer). I've read situations on ACF where it takes them about a week to respond, but punker barbie usually follows up and confirms well on those. I know sending multiple emails can cause delays, so on the off chance you are doing that out of concern, I'd suggest against it.

I think it also greatly depends on the issue type. There are likely different departments, and the complexity of the issue can cause delays in the response, even if support has seen your email.
That’s a fair comment
We’ve been waiting almost 2 weeks and nothing as of yet.
I have sent a couple more emails since the first but still no reply.
Should I just keep repeating the email daily or would that make it worst for us to get a reply?
Thanks for your comment! 👍🏽

Upvote 0
Should I just keep repeating the email daily or would that make it worst for us to get a reply?
Sending multiple emails could actually slow the process down, do not do that.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
That’s a fair comment
We’ve been waiting almost 2 weeks and nothing as of yet.
I have sent a couple more emails since the first but still no reply.
Thanks for your comment! 👍🏽
This is for DMCA take down right? This is just a courtesy that CB offers, if you are in a hurry they do not have to be the ones to put in the request though if you are going to do it yourself I urge you to fully read: https://webcamstartup.com/dmca/ for helpful tips. I do not know the turn around time for DMCA requests.

Edit: oops and also read https://webcamstartup.com/fight-piracy/ theres helpful links under each section that gives you more detail for each method.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Yes I guess so
I’ve done most of them myself but just need a little help with the last few.
I’ve just tried another email in the chaturbate support page and don’t get a ticket number only a message saying the message has sent?
Would love a bit of inside help
Just to reassure us so we can eventually continue camming
Thanks for your help
Really appreciate it

Upvote 0
Just to reassure us so we can eventually continue camming
It's going to continue happening no matter if CB gets those recordings taken down for you or not. If you do not want any recordings to exist of your cam shows anywhere, then I'd suggest finding a different job completely.

Upvote 0
This is for DMCA take down right? This is just a courtesy that CB offers, if you are in a hurry they do not have to be the ones to put in the request though if you are going to do it yourself I urge you to fully read: https://webcamstartup.com/dmca/ for helpful tips. I do not know the turn around time for DMCA requests.

Edit: oops and also read https://webcamstartup.com/fight-piracy/ theres helpful links under each section that gives you more detail for each method.
Thanks for linking that, I've added it to our stickied DMCA thread here too.

Upvote 0
It's going to continue happening no matter if CB gets those recordings taken down for you or not. If you do not want any recordings to exist of your cam shows anywhere, then I'd suggest finding a different job completely.
It’s a shame it happens that way.
I understand that if a user watching the broadcast records it and shows it but the fact that the broadcast is live on other sites without knowing and they use it for there sites to benefit them without our permission seems a little sneaky.
I see now after it’s happened how to reduce the risk.
I just wish we knew about it before we started.
Of course we didn’t look into the risks enough when we started, but maybe, looking at this forum it should be made a little more aware of to the broadcaster. Quite a few seemed to be in the same boat
And more importantly chaturbate support should be able to offer a little help for when it does happen.
It’s a great site and a very big and successful one at that. They should be able to at least reply to questions and and help if needed.

Upvote 0
I understand that if a user watching the broadcast records it and shows it but the fact that the broadcast is live on other sites without knowing and they use it for there sites to benefit them without our permission seems a little sneaky.
Unless you have the option 'Appear on network sites' in your 'Settings & Privacy' set to NO those sites are affiliates of CB, which means they are allowed to show streams from CB

Upvote 0
but the fact that the broadcast is live on other sites without knowing and they use it for there sites to benefit them without our permission seems a little sneaky.
That sounds something like the affiliate sites (the revenue used on those sites still go to you). Assuming it is, you can turn that off, but know that I usually see that recommended against around ACF. I've heard it said you get a good amount less room traffic with it of.

Upvote 0
Unless you have the option 'Appear on network sites' in your 'Settings & Privacy' set to NO those sites are affiliates of CB, which means they are allowed to show streams from CB
Yes I understand that now found it out after unfortunately
Hopefully more beginners will pick up on that option now!
Thanks for the reply!! 👍🏽

Upvote 0
Yes I understand that now found it out after unfortunately
Hopefully more beginners will pick up on that option now!
Thanks for the reply!! 👍🏽

Theres a reason why most people leave appear on network sites enabled, in fact at this moment about 95% of the first page have it enabled now.

Upvote 0
They don't show up on affiliate sites at all when they disable it, no white labels, no cbhours, etc. White label model list are updated live so if you go to a white label like lets say for example:

https://www.camangels.com/female-cams/ and open another browser right next to it https://chaturbate.com/female-cams/ you can do a side by side comparison and spot the differences pretty easily.

Edit: Don't compare featured list of white labels because white labels can control which genders show up and many of them won't show all the genders in featured.

(I had to delete my previous reply because I started a post on another browser window and realized it would be easier to link a white label than to compare cbhours but ended up posting wrong one)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They don't show up on affiliate sites at all when they disable it, no white labels, no cbhours, etc. White label model list are updated live so if you go to a white label like lets say for example:

https://www.camangels.com/female-cams/ and open another browser right next to it https://chaturbate.com/female-cams/ you can do a side by side comparison and spot the differences pretty easily.

Edit: Don't compare featured list of white labels because white labels can control which genders show up and many of them won't show all the genders in featured.

(I had to delete my previous reply because I started a post on another browser window and realized it would be easier to link a white label than to compare cbhours but ended up posting wrong one)
Really helpful as always!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.