AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waiting on payement issues ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2021
Canada
It seems like a lot of people are having issues with payment. Maybe someone can help me. I live in canada and I put my option for payout for check. I have yet to receive anything in the mail. I have contacted customer service live chat. No email back of course lol? Anyone know how long it takes to receive check by mail in Canada ontario???Thank you :)

I have requested all the info you need and come back to you within 24 hours

Upvote 0
Here's my info

Thank you for waiting

My colleagues are ready to provide you with all the information. They have already started a conversation with you (you can find it here: Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site> LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page).

If you need some extra info or payment confirmation, please let me know.

As for the timing, checks might take up to a month to arrive, depending on your country's postal services.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.