AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Want to interview a Cam Model for Live Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Models,

I'm helping produce a live talk show broadcast for a major network this Thursday (4/19) and Friday (4/20) and we are looking to interview a Cam Model. You won't be asked to do anything sexual in nature - it's a fun, positive, casual interview more about how you keep viewers for long amounts of time and actually giving our host advice on how to win over an audience. We would like to stream you in from your natural "office" to talk to our show host in studio. Please contact me here or at 24hrlivestream at g mail dot com. Please put "Cam Model" in the subject line. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Models,

I'm helping produce a live talk show broadcast for a major network this Thursday (4/19) and Friday (4/20) and we are looking to interview a Cam Model. You won't be asked to do anything sexual in nature - it's a fun, positive, casual interview more about how you keep viewers for long amounts of time and actually giving our host advice on how to win over an audience. We would like to stream you in from your natural "office" to talk to our show host in studio. Please contact me here or at 24hrlivestream at g mail dot com. Please put "Cam Model" in the subject line. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
If you are doing production work for a major network why do you use a gmail address? If I were going to try and pull some shady stuff I would at least have bought a domain to give an illusion of professionalism.

This has all the look and feel of a Craigslist Help Wanted ad.

Major network, huh? Care to elaborate? Because looking at the email address, I don't consider "24hrlivestream" to be a major player in the industry.

Nevermind the fact that if you are from a major network, you would more than likely have a "not gmail" address.
Same reply as above - not really keen on sharing my personal email address with the world:

I'm a freelancer, this is for a live special airing later this week and not an ongoing series. It's incredibly common in this industry to set up gmail accounts for specific projects so you A) don't clutter up your personal email (and can stay organized) and B) if you don't want to share your personal or work email address with the world (I don't). The major network does not want to be named on the forum but I'm happy to share that info with any legit webcam model that reaches out and shows interest. It's airing live this Thursday and Friday, which is why I'm posting in places like this forum. I would be happy to answer any questions for anyone who legitimately answers the inquiry including my name, all of the specifics of the show and parties involved, phone # (so I can explain and answer questions). I apologize - I am very new to this community. Usually when I book a guest on a talk show, I call up their reps and we settle on a date. I'm finding out that booking real webcam models is a little more complicated. After one conversation, you can decide for yourself if this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for free publicity for an audience that is most likely your demo.

If you are doing production work for a major network why do you use a gmail address? If I were going to try and pull some shady stuff I would at least have bought a domain to give an illusion of professionalism.
I'm a freelancer hired to book guests, this is for a live special airing later this week and not an ongoing series. It's incredibly common in this industry to set up gmail accounts for specific projects so you A) don't clutter up your personal email (and can stay organized) and B) if you don't want to share your personal or work email address with the world (I don't). The major network does not want to be named on the forum but I'm happy to share that info with any legit webcam model that reaches out and shows interest. It's airing live this Thursday and Friday, which is why I'm posting in places like this forum. I would be happy to answer any questions for anyone who legitimately answers the inquiry including my name, all of the specifics of the show and parties involved, phone # (so I can explain and answer questions). I apologize - I am very new to this community. Usually when I book a guest on a talk show, I call up their reps and we pick a date. I'm finding out that booking a real webcam model is a little more complicated. After one conversation, you can decide for yourself if this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for free publicity for an audience that is most likely your demo.

I'm a freelancer hired to book guests, this is for a live special airing later this week and not an ongoing series. It's incredibly common in this industry to set up gmail accounts for specific projects so you A) don't clutter up your personal email (and can stay organized) and B) if you don't want to share your personal or work email address with the world (I don't). The major network does not want to be named on the forum but I'm happy to share that info with any legit webcam model that reaches out and shows interest. It's airing live this Thursday and Friday, which is why I'm posting in places like this forum. I would be happy to answer any questions for anyone who legitimately answers the inquiry including my name, all of the specifics of the show and parties involved, phone # (so I can explain and answer questions). I apologize - I am very new to this community. Usually when I book a guest on a talk show, I call up their reps and we pick a date. I'm finding out that booking a real webcam model is a little more complicated. After one conversation, you can decide for yourself if this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for free publicity for an audience that is most likely your demo.
If we do a special project for work we just set up a new email address under our own domain, it is not that hard. We have also done TV productions that have been broadcast nationally on our own channel and we used outside people for that but they didn't have to use gmail. I don't understand why a major network doesn't want to be named, because it will be pretty obvious who they are when they broadcast the show in two days anyway. That the broadcast is going to be live in two days and no one is lined up for the interview yet is either the result of very poor planning or this is a scam. You need to get a TV Truck and a crew to an unknown location in two days for a live talk show that takes place over two days and nothing is ready. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go along with this because with the information available this seems to be a phishing attempt to get personal information.

Sooooo you aren't willing to share any of your information with the world but expect sex workers who are notoriously low key for safety reasons to do shit for you.

Are you paying or are you looking to exploit models for your own personal gain?

And if you say you're paying with exposure we will get out our pitchforks so don't try me. Because when we get paid with "exposure" that just means we end up dealing with extra stalkers and trolls without getting anything positive from the experience.

I'm not a model, nor do I speak on behalf of any models, but dude, even to the casual observer here, you are gonna have to be way more forthcoming with this pitch for it to be fruitful in any way shape or form.

FYI: The community does not know who you are. You can be a secret squirrel all day long, but no info = no trust! Thus far, you have failed to give information which can be used to verify your identity and background. At present you just read as a shady dude with a shady idea... you don't sound legit.

Pitching up with a GMail account is also laughable... any genuine business with an established net presence operates through a domain with associated domain email addy. GMail is common throwaway fail mail... not cool for business use.

To be scrabbling for a guest on a show 3 days before transmission? Sorry, but that means you are either a total amatuer or that this is some kinda dodgy scam.:facepalm:

I do not expect your quest here to go well young knight!

:(

I've had interview requests (and have done interviews) and even for a local newspaper or small blog I was always informed from the first contact who it is for, who the procution company is, etc.
And a gmail address is not professional.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
  • Funny!
Reactions: Shhhamrock
I'm finding out that booking real webcam models is a little more complicated.

As opposed to fake webcam models, right?

Seriously, though, I'm sure there are those of us that would like to watch this segment when (if) it airs, so info on how to watch it would be great as well.

You have no reason not to come forward with this information up front.

I don't have a company email because I'm a freelancer and never thought to ask for a temporary one. I have no idea what scams or pitfalls you're used to because, as I already stated, I'm a newcomer to this entire space. I have stated already that I am more than willing to share all of the pertinent details, including my own, once a private email dialogue is started. I have no interest in posting my name, phone #, work or personal email or anything else to a public forum. I don't know what the guy talking about a remote truck was talking about: this show is happening in a studio and we would be Skyping in the Webcam Model for their live, clothed interview. We are just trying to book a very long, very guest heavy lineup. This particular booking is very last minute because, as you can see, it's difficult as an outsider to get anybody to respond with anything but skepticism. I'll repeat: if anyone is interested, shoot me an email and I'll give my # - you can block caller ID and call me back and I'll tell you what the special is and all of the pertinent details - I'll get you in touch with an employee who DOES have a company email to work out the technical aspects. Compensation is $100 for about 15 minutes. I honestly don't know what else to do here guys - I'm not concealing ANYTHING once we start a dialogue, I'm just not posting it on front street. As far as the company goes, they just said "find a Cam Model, they advertise on Twitter and Reddit" and that hasn't worked so I found this forum by literally googling "how do Webcam Models advertise?" The whole idea for the bit was that our host is doing a very long broadcast on our network's streaming platform and wanted to interview a Webcam Model for advice on how to keep viewers engaged and watching. Oh, well.

The whole idea for the bit was that our host is doing a very long broadcast on our network's streaming platform and wanted to interview a Webcam Model for advice on how to keep viewers engaged and watching.

Why are you calling it a bit? That makes it sound like this is a standup/sketch comedy show, and not anything that will be taken seriously.

Also, how are the ratings? It sounds like the host doesn't know how to keep an audience if they're asking guests for advice on how to keep viewers.

...and wanted to interview a Webcam Model for advice on how to keep viewers engaged and watching.
I don't really buy this. Like, not at all. Not even a little bit.

The whole idea for the bit was that our host is doing a very long broadcast on our network's streaming platform and wanted to interview a Webcam Model for advice on how to keep viewers engaged and watching. Oh, well.
Now why would a network want to know how they can keep members ? this line gives me the famouse gutfeeling and a huge red flag

Reactions: MattIowa1
I've actually successfully dealt with the press on several occasions for something I do outside of camming. None of it has been this unprofessional.

Information such as what network and your name would have made this professional. You would openly provide that information for people in any other industry so why not us?

People are going to want the chance to Google you and past things you have done BEFORE being placed on your radar considering how much we risk dealing with if you're a shit for brains that freelances for FOX news or something.

Even if dude was harmless, what a terribly boring way to spend 4/20 for any involved. Plus like, nothing sexual in nature? Yeah, that sounds pretty awful Mister TV Producer. Would rather be a viewer in a camgirls room where I at least have options and the ability to remove such lame restrictions. This won't be the ratings juggernaut the major network is looking for. Not even sure what qualifies as a major network these days.

Reactions: Ariana_
Where's Sam38 when I need her?

I LOVE her because she's a smart, opinionated woman who ain't about the bullshit. I always love to hear her perspective on things. Everything she posts, I wish I could like/thank 100 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.