AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wanting to be a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag_me_to_hell

Banhammered
Oct 26, 2022
Hello Good Day,

Maybe Is there any chance to work with your site? I tried to get verified but Philippines Is not allowed I really wanted to be part of your company I badly want to work with your site so bad, Maybe Is there any consideration to accept my verification? I promise to do my best as I can.

I think you misunderstand what this site is.

This is not a cam site, it's a place for us to help each other, share ideas and chat. If you want to be a cam model you need to sign up somewhere such as streamate or chaturbate.

Upvote 0
I think you should do a little bit of research in order to see which sites work with models from the Philippines. You can try Stripchat or Chaturbate, they may have less restrictions regarding to the location of the model. It's interesting that MFC doesn't accept models from the Philippines.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I think you should do a little bit of research in order to see which sites work with models from the Philippines. You can try Stripchat or Chaturbate, they may have less restrictions regarding to the location of the model. It's interesting that MFC doesn't accept models from the Philippines.
Yeah but unfortunately my account on chaturbate got banned the reason Is altered Identification even my Passport Is new and It's Legitimate, Stripchat Is no longer accepting any model from Philippine as well, I feel so tired and depressed for real😭

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Hopefully you can find a site that is more suitable for you.

If the rules on MFC don't allow you to broadcast, they won't be changed or acceptations be made just for you unfortunately, it would not be fair to others that have been rejected as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.