AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

War between MFC and [site name banned*14]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moberon

Banhammered
Sep 6, 2019
Hello, models! What do you know about recent war between MFC and [site name banned*14] site (keeping the great archive of free chat videos)?

If it's useless why are you all throwing a fit about it? It's clearly working.
Maybe it interferes a bit but CSH passes over. And mass recording continues. And the only result is problems for MFC models to remove their videos.
Do not hurt a grizzly bear if you are not able to kill him!

Upvote 0
You have completely changed my opinion with your fine rhetoric, lets all be friends and listen to music that we have downloaded from Napster. Fyi I am being sarcastic, Napster was sued into Oblivion and shutdown also your rhetoric is garbage.
You are in safety my new friend with all your fine sarcastic words. I see that you have no new arguments so I'm glad.

MFC must have protected their models by all means rather than pretending to be innocent. In such a business! LOL!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The guy has stated that he will never really delete anything at all. He might make videos unavailable right now for some sites but there is zero reason to assume that it will stay that way. Let cb or any other site change anything that he doesn't like and they'll be online again. It has happened in the past, there is absolutely no sign this guy is in any way trustworthy.

Blocking anything is clearly only an imperfect thing but it is better than nothing.

Upvote 0
Maybe it interferes a bit but CSH passes over. And mass recording continues. And the only result is problems for MFC models to remove their videos.
Do not hurt a grizzly bear if you are not able to kill him!

So how blocking IP addresses make the site hosting stolen copywriten material harder remove when the model sends a dmca takedown? Does it effect their delete button?

Also what bear? All I see is a worm getting squished and squirming for dear life.

Reactions: IndySolo
Upvote 0
So how blocking IP addresses make the site hosting stolen copywriten material to remove when the model sends a dmca takedown?
DMCA requsts don't work for them. I have discussed it a lot with DMCA Agency in private.
You aren't MFC model so maybe have no feelings of the problem. And streamate free shows aren't recorded by CSH. It may be changed oneday.

• Funny!
Reactions: NerdyZoey
Upvote 0
CSH is responsible for the dmca takedowns being ignored. CSH is choosing to ignore dmca takedowns from MFC models because of MFC counter measure.
It's CSH that has basically said "we won't acknowledge takedowns for MFC models bc MFC put up this counter measure and now we are mad" and yet here you are. Still trying to make it out like MFC is the bad guy in this situation.

No.

The site hosting recorded shows and ignoring takedown notices from models on MFC, that site it's the problem. Not MFC.

You're jumping through a lot of hoops

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The guy has stated that he will never really delete anything at all. He might make videos unavailable right now for some sites but there is zero reason to assume that it will stay that way. Let cb or any other site change anything that he doesn't like and they'll be online again. It has happened in the past, there is absolutely no sign this guy is in any way trustworthy.
You are right in common. I agree that CSH delete nothing, only remove from their pages. But any webcam site does'n't delete models acoount and their content too. Only makes it invisible. It all may be returned in a second. In our world information storage are very cheap. So only control of accessing to the content.
Or large Russian nuclear bomb on Amsterdam's data centres.

Blocking anything is clearly only an imperfect thing but it is better than nothing.

Blocking that MFC tryes doesn't work. It is a problem!

Upvote 0
DMCA requsts don't work for them. I have discussed it a lot with DMCA Agency in private.
You aren't MFC model so maybe have no feelings of the problem. And streamate free shows aren't recorded by CSH. It may be changed oneday.

i do have feelings towards it, because i see how it creates problems for them. i have seen sites like these do ridiculous harm. it's because i have the incredible superpower called EMPATHY.

also the only thing as a free show on streamate is a $0 gold show and those aren't popular anymore. it would only effect like twelve people. all shows/nudity must be in paid. so have fun recording endless hours of freechat with some boobs here and there.

and the reason dmca don't work because csh chooses to not adhere to the law. they don't work because csh decides not to cooperate. i'm curious, what did this "dmca agency" advise you of and what planet they are from?

Upvote 0
For all here.
It should be made clear that I am not CSH owner or affilated with CSH team. They always act openly - look at CSH twitter.
I only want to help MFC models to remove videos from CSH site.
And I say to MFC and CSH - "A plague on both your houses" !

• Funny!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Because MFC can't prevent recording. It is impossible. Tho only result of thus war is inpossibility

They can't prevent it, and so... they should be what otherwise amounts to willing participants? Nah. They should not negotiate with terrorists. Cry more.

Upvote 0
They can't prevent it, and so... they should be what otherwise amounts to willing participants? Nah. They should not negotiate with terrorists. Cry more.
For a long time CSH offers to MFC full control on all recorded videos including removal - absolutely free. CB and Bonga had it. MFC intead of getting one started pointless war. MFC created CSH "terrorism".

Upvote 0
Then why exactly is that guy complaining about mfc's actions?
Read CSH site and their twitter - my only source of information. And I can see recorded videos of NFC models. MFC can disturb not prevent. MFC could get full control on all videos if stop this war. Just as CB and Bonga.

Upvote 0
For a long time CSH offers to MFC full control on all recorded videos including removal - absolutely free. CB and Bonga had it. MFC intead of getting one started pointless war. MFC created CSH "terrorism".

I don't think you're smart enough to argue with.

Upvote 0
Lol just stop. You aren't convincing anyone. This fraudulent site is choosing to do this because they don't like the changes MFC implemented to protect their and their model's copyright.

This isn't a war. This is a theif not getting their way and trying to gaslight people. (Very poorly)

Upvote 0
Read CSH site and their twitter - my only source of information. And I can see recorded videos of NFC models. MFC can disturb not prevent. MFC could get full control on all videos if stop this war. Just as CB and Bonga.

Your mistake is that you believe that guy. There is no reason to do that. If cb and bonga do "anything" he doesn't like, it will all be back. So should any camsite ask for this guy's approval first? You cannot seriously consider that as an option.

As far as I know there has not been a single model who does not support that mfc does not give in to his threats.

Reactions: Useful-Title
Upvote 0
That's just ridiculous. All this shit.

The site that posts a recorded public shows with no right to do so, claims to be offended by MFC strategy.

How crazy should anybody be to defend this shitty site and call out MFC for "starting a war"? Dunno.
This stuff (recordings and postings with no permission) is pretty much illegal.
The site makes money literally out of nothing. It's a parasitism, not a content creation.

And now somebody is still trying to convince us that MFC is the enemy because they don't want to get along with so-called "terrorists" from the world of camming.

I. can't. even.
It's insane from head to toe.

Now we (cam-sites, models or altogether) have to get along and negotiate with people that steal our content. Seriously?

Such. a. wrong. turn.

Upvote 0
I only want to help MFC models to remove videos from CSH site.

Help MFC models by purchasing their content. Those free videos don't mean shit if people are supporting the models they enjoy watching.

That is what you can do as viewer. Stop making stupid arguments and go pay your favorite cammodel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.