AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning; Animal visible on stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Have a nice day everyone, I received this announcement today.
This message is to let you know about a problem on your performer account. We are sending you a warning about the following issue:

1st Warning; Animal visible on stream. This is a violation of our Terms of Service Agreement. Continued violations may result in account suspension or closure.

As explained in the site rules, this behavior is not acceptable. If we see this type of activity happen again, this account may be suspended or permanently closed.

Please contact smsupport@streamatemodels.com with any questions.

Streamate Models Support

God, I don't have an animal at home. I have a couple of bedspreads on the bed and there is a picture of an animal. I have 2 cats stuck on the wall. And I have it for almost 7 months. That it would be such a problem to have a picture of an animal on the cover and on the wall? Today I was forced to watch a model and I see that many models have a stuffed animal, pictures with an animal. mistake. I'm waiting for Streamate.com to answer me.

I'm not saying I like the rules, but if my account was on the line, I know I would change the bedspreads + wall decorations. I hope they can remove your warning.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I'm not saying I like the rules, but if my account was on the line, I know I would change the bedspreads + wall decorations. I hope they can remove your warning.
It was just a warning. I removed everything. But I understood that I had an animal in front of the camera. Which is impossible. I have no animal. I was looking at models today and many models have stuffed animals on their beds, paintings on the walls with animals. I'll see what Streamate.com answers me. That's why I gave everything away. But I've been using these things for 8 years and it's never been a problem. Thank you for answer.

Upvote 0
It was just a warning. I removed everything. But I understood that I had an animal in front of the camera. Which is impossible. I have no animal. I was looking at models today and many models have stuffed animals on their beds, paintings on the walls with animals. I'll see what Streamate.com answers me. That's why I gave everything away. But I've been using these things for 8 years and it's never been a problem. Thank you for answer.
Im pretty curious what they're saying...Sometimes, they may be wrong and come up with apologises. If it is so, i must remove my animal things from my room also...I even have mugs with dog's face and stuff, its ridiculous!

Upvote 0
Ask for proof that shows that so you understand what the exact issue so you can properly correct it. Recommend emailing liz@streamate.com

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hopefully you'll be fine and they'll realise their mistake - maybe you could be proactive and even take some screenshots of your cam setup with the bedsheets and send it to support?

I don't mean to make light of this situation in any way cos it sucks for you and I'd have so much anxiety in your place. But this post clearly stuck with me because I legit had a nightmare last night that I was streaming and my cat walked into the room and sat grooming on my bed behind me (I don't have a cat) and the members were all complaining that animals aren't allowed 😅

Upvote 0
Wow I didn't realize you couldn't even have pictures of animals! I really hope they cut you some slack! Thanks for sharing your story though, I was about to put up a fish tank

Upvote 0
Doufejme, že budete v pořádku a budete si uvědomovat svou chybu – možná byste mohli být proaktivní a dokonce pořídit snímky obrazovky nastavení vaší kamery s prostěradly a poslat je email?

Nechci tuto situaci v žádném případě zlehčovat, protože je vám to na hovno a na vašem místě bych měl tolik úzkosti. Ale tento příspěvek mě jasně utkvěl, protože jsem měl včera v noci legitimně noční můru, že jsem streamoval a moje kočka vešla do pokoje a seděla za mnou na posteli (nemám kočku) a všichni členové si stěžovali, že zvířata nejsou povolena😅

Páni, neuvědomil jsem si, že nemůžete mít ani obrázky zvířat! Opravdu doufám, že vás trochu uvolní! Děkuji za sdílení vašeho příběhu, ale chystal jsem se postavit akvárium

Wow I didn't realize you couldn't even have pictures of animals! I really hope they cut you some slack! Thanks for sharing your story though, I was about to put up a fish tank
As I wrote at the beginning, I don't have an animal. It could be that Streamate.com was wrong, or it could be a stupid client. Here the model wrote that her clients wrote that she had a cat, but she had no cat. I don't think the problem was that I had a picture with the animal. Streamate.com replied that another department would find out. As soon as I get an answer, I will send it to you immediately. Otherwise, thank you for your support

Upvote 0
Hello girls. Streamate.com apologizes to me. Picture stuck on the wall they thought it was a living animal. So those who use animal decorations do not have to worry.

Hello,

We reviewed the screenshots that were taken prior to the warning, and we do now see that this was a decal on the wall and not a live animal.

We have notated your account to remove the warning. We apologize for the confusion on our part.

A screenshot of what was seen is attached for your reference. It is okay to leave the decals up now that we know what they are.

Streamate Performer Support
smsupport@streamate.com:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Upvote 0
Hello girls. Streamate.com apologizes to me. Picture stuck on the wall they thought it was a living animal. So those who use animal decorations do not have to worry.

Hello,

We reviewed the screenshots that were taken prior to the warning, and we do now see that this was a decal on the wall and not a live animal.

We have notated your account to remove the warning. We apologize for the confusion on our part.

A screenshot of what was seen is attached for your reference. It is okay to leave the decals up now that we know what they are.

Streamate Performer Support
smsupport@streamate.com:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
Thats awesome to hear! So glad the fraction was removed.

I wanna add what streamate's angela has told me about animals on cam. Dont flash pictures or videos of live animals. like if its a saved image of your cute dog or parrot on your phone. If a live animal does appear on cam because accidents happen, message support you acknowledge the mistake on your part. Like my dog deciding he is gonna sneak back in after kicking him out and hide behind my curtains only to emerge out like a deer in the headlights in the middle of a goldshow countdown. So basically tell on yourself before someone else can. Just don't make it a habit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.