AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

warning for the gaming streaming section

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone!

I have a little problem here, I sent it to chaturbate support but I haven't received a reply yet.
My stream has been stopped due to a warning that I consider my content to be inappropriate.
My content is part of the gaming section with the game 3DX CHAT.
I have been doing this for about two months during which I have regularly received tests to verify if I am a real person and which I have confirmed.

My question is, under what conditions can I continue to transmit this type of content because I don't want my account to be banned?

Thank you

@punker barbie please help me .. I am very much waiting for an answer.

Attachments

• 311917329_789928628952636_5597593779248993548_n.jpg
    311917329_789928628952636_5597593779248993548_n.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: inertvolcano
In my streaming there is no TV show or absolutely nothing in the register. It is only my virtual character that acts live and the content that I broadcast on the platform belongs to me in its entirety.

Upvote 0
the content that I broadcast on the platform belongs to me in its entirety.
But you are streaming gameplay? That is not content that you own rights to.

If you are streaming yourself playing the game, then it becomes transformative and fair use. Since you mentioned CB previously asked for identity verification, that leads me to believe that you are only showing gameplay. I think that's why you are running into this problem.

Upvote 0
I use three ways to stream. Sometimes I live stream just my game, sometimes me playing or just me.
My character in 3XD chat completely represents my profile.

In addition to this, what makes me think that it is an error is the fact that the rest of the colleagues on CB continue to transmit the same type of content that I used to do and it has nothing to do with anything received in the advertisement.

then I received this answer from support, which unfortunately still makes me think because it is not very explicit, so can I continue with what I was doing??
I just want to understand

Attachments

• 55DAC1A8-CBCB-40C3-B40F-7E20C786889C.jpeg
    55DAC1A8-CBCB-40C3-B40F-7E20C786889C.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 14
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.