AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning/help about my stream being stolen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly Kat

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2015
East Coast
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@mollykat94
Chaturbate Username
MollyKat
I got a message today from a follower that they had tipped about an hour ago for the videos and were waiting on me to send them. I checked my chatubate and saw no tokens. Then I remembered someone came in my room a few weeks ago asking if I was on cam soda, I told them no I've only cammed on chaturbate since I started. They informed me there was a "live stream" of me on cam soda, I wouldn't answer people's questions in the video but only in chat with broken english. I didn't think much of this then because I didn't actually see it but when a second person told me about today I realised this is happening on a regular basis.

Obviously someone is taking my illegally recorded shows and uploading them as a live stream on cam soda and tricking people out of there money. My friend who tipped for the videos sent me the link of where he saw me and the room was offline but I saw the chat where "Molly" was talking with viewers saying she was real and live. For one this is a warning to anyone who might see me on there- I'm the girl who always wears a mask and does fuck machine shows with the anal hook, sometimes anal and dp.

I checked out cam sodas sight and can't seem to find any support besides billing or technical support and I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Has anyone been on this sight and know the best way to contact them and get this fixed? I feel really bad for the people falling for this and I'm also pretty frustrated that someone is not only stealing my hard work but profiting off of it like this.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Here is the link of the fake account
https://www.camsoda.com/mollyanalse...mollyanalsex&utm_campaign=followed_user_alert

• Wat?!
Reactions: Magnolia
If you can't get ahold of their support then blast them on social media. They seem to be pretty social media heavy.

That's so fucked up. -___- I reported the account.

I got a message today from a follower that they had tipped about an hour ago for the videos and were waiting on me to send them. I checked my chatubate and saw no tokens. Then I remembered someone came in my room a few weeks ago asking if I was on cam soda, I told them no I've only cammed on chaturbate since I started. They informed me there was a "live stream" of me on cam soda, I wouldn't answer people's questions in the video but only in chat with broken english. I didn't think much of this then because I didn't actually see it but when a second person told me about today I realised this is happening on a regular basis.

Obviously someone is taking my illegally recorded shows and uploading them as a live stream on cam soda and tricking people out of there money. My friend who tipped for the videos sent me the link of where he saw me and the room was offline but I saw the chat where "Molly" was talking with viewers saying she was real and live. For one this is a warning to anyone who might see me on there- I'm the girl who always wears a mask and does fuck machine shows with the anal hook, sometimes anal and dp.

I checked out cam sodas sight and can't seem to find any support besides billing or technical support and I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Has anyone been on this sight and know the best way to contact them and get this fixed? I feel really bad for the people falling for this and I'm also pretty frustrated that someone is not only stealing my hard work but profiting off of it like this.

https://www.camsoda.com/mollyanalse...mollyanalsex&utm_campaign=followed_user_alert

I am very sorry to hear this is happening to you and I applaud the other posters for getting behind you in reporting this pirate's profile to the cam site where you found your content. Could you please email the link you posted to Support@Chaturbate.com with the subject line "DMCA Request" and CB's DMCA team will also send out a "take down" notice to cam soda. Since you are the authorized copyright holder of your stream content, as much as i would like to report it to Support on your behalf, a DMCA case file must be opened by the owner of the content.

Reported the account AND tweeted at them, just in case. Had to delete my first tweet since I'm still in domme mode. :angel:

I was going to author a thread on this subject but I think it would be better to add into this thread. There is a site named cams4bitcoin that is stealing streams of models in real-time. What is worse, they are putting up fake profiles, and they are engaging in faked real-time conversations with the model.

I chat with a young Hungarian model who I really like as a friend. She is extremely intelligent, pretty shy, and maybe she is a bit withdrawn. She broadcasts on MFC, CB, and Bongacams. One night I saw her image on cams4bitcoin. I went over to say high and immediately I get a chat from someone claiming to be her who had completely the wrong personality. It was obviously not her. I ran over to MFC, went into private chat with the model, and told her about it. She thinks it was Bonga that stole her stream and remarketed it. It could be also be that someone is stealing the stream from CB or any one of these sites and then doing a rebroadcast. Since @punker barbie is in this thread I think this is an issue CB needs to be aware of and check out. Maybe CB could insert a secret binary watermark into their streams to detect when people are stealing the stream from CB.

What is particularly offensive to me about what cams4bitcoin is doing is that they even fake an extensive profile for the user that contains sections like "What Makes Me Horny" and give completely faked answers to their questions. So they are not only stealing from the model commercially by taking tokens that should be for her, but they are really distorting completely what she is like as a person.

kind of an old thread to latch onto.. Anyway, How much of the websight do you think is catfished? Any reason to think it's the site vs a troll?

Now that CB supports OBS. I wounder if it could be used to fight catfishing. You know, just embded "yourName @ chaturbate.com" into the actual video stream.

kind of an old thread to latch onto.. Anyway, How much of the websight do you think is catfished? Any reason to think it's the site vs a troll?

This thread was started yesterday?

I very much got the feeling looking at models across the site that something very well organized and wide scale was happening.

Now that CB supports OBS. I wounder if it could be used to fight catfishing. You know, just embded "yourName @ chaturbate.com" into the actual video stream.

Great question.

You're slipping lelo
I see yesterday for a date too!

At the very least, watermarking the feed is proof that it's stolen and free advertising to where the model actually works.

I was going to author a thread on this subject but I think it would be better to add into this thread. There is a site named cams4bitcoin that is stealing streams of models in real-time. What is worse, they are putting up fake profiles, and they are engaging in faked real-time conversations with the model.

I chat with a young Hungarian model who I really like as a friend. She is extremely intelligent, pretty shy, and maybe she is a bit withdrawn. She broadcasts on MFC, CB, and Bongacams. One night I saw her image on cams4bitcoin. I went over to say high and immediately I get a chat from someone claiming to be her who had completely the wrong personality. It was obviously not her. I ran over to MFC, went into private chat with the model, and told her about it. She thinks it was Bonga that stole her stream and remarketed it. It could be also be that someone is stealing the stream from CB or any one of these sites and then doing a rebroadcast. Since @punker barbie is in this thread I think this is an issue CB needs to be aware of and check out. Maybe CB could insert a secret binary watermark into their streams to detect when people are stealing the stream from CB.

What is particularly offensive to me about what cams4bitcoin is doing is that they even fake an extensive profile for the user that contains sections like "What Makes Me Horny" and give completely faked answers to their questions. So they are not only stealing from the model commercially by taking tokens that should be for her, but they are really distorting completely what she is like as a person.

Yeah this is really sad, especially the part about faking the profiles. When I went into the fake room and saw this person pretending to be me I felt really offended, they're tricking people into thinking I act the way that they do.

This is not an old thread, this problem started for me yesterday and I came here for help. Embeding my name in the video would say its mine but would that stop them from streaming it?

At the very least, watermarking the feed is proof that it's stolen and free advertising to where the model actually works.
I've seen recorded videos just crop out the watermark and I wouldn't want to put it in the middle of the stream where they couldn't you know? but good idea, I've definitely thought of this

It appears that the profile has been taken down thanks to everyone who has reported this. Is there a way Chaturbate can talk to the head people at cam soda to ban this ip address so they dont do it again? What's stopping them from making a new profile and doing it again to me or other girls

I've seen recorded videos just crop out the watermark and I wouldn't want to put it in the middle of the stream where they couldn't you know? but good idea, I've definitely thought of this

I thought manycams or webcamsplitter has 'floating' watermarking now. Where your watermark will jump between corners every 5 or 6 minutes which help prevent static cropping of watermark.

Sorry this happened to you Molly!

I am curious. I wonder why some cam sites (at least MFC - I am only familiar with MFC) do not offer some basic customizable ability for models to watermark their own video stream. Some of the customizations could include:

• The text that appears (obviously)
  • The position (if model only wants it in one place)
  • The positions (if model wants it appearing in different places at different times)
  • The size/font/color of the text
  • The level of transparency

Maybe an additional option would only allow the watermark to appear on the screen at certain time intervals. The model can set how often it appears and for how long it does appear. This can be suited for models who prefer the clean look of a video stream without a constant watermark on it.

This last suggestion could also maybe be something these video stream counterfeiters would not like because they know that a watermark could appear at any time and anywhere in the image even if they do not currently see one on it at the moment. So, cropping an image in a predefined way may not help them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Sorry this happened to you Molly!

I am curious. I wonder why some cam sites (at least MFC - I am only familiar with MFC) do not offer some basic customizable ability for models to watermark their own video stream. Some of the customizations could include:

• The text that appears (obviously)
  • The position (if model only wants it in one place)
  • The positions (if model wants it appearing in different places at different times)
  • The size/font/color of the text
  • The level of transparency

Maybe an additional option would only allow the watermark to appear on the screen at certain time intervals. The model can set how often it appears and for how long it does appear. This can be suited for models who prefer the clean look of a video stream without a constant watermark on it.

This last suggestion could also maybe be something these video stream counterfeiters would not like because they know that a watermark could appear at any time and anywhere in the image even if they do not currently see one on it at the moment. So, cropping an image in a predefined way may not help them.

most models use manycam or similar for this but if you think its important, why not simply send it to them as a suggestion?

most models use manycam or similar for this but if you think its important, why not simply send it to them as a suggestion?
I use many cams and didn't know there was a setting where the watermark will change places every so often, this would help the issue of them just cropping it out.

Asafo I do like your ideas of what the sights could do, you should definitely suggest that:)

In addition to the watermark that the broadcaster might (optionally) insert, I was suggesting that the sites like MFC and CB could insert a secret binary watermark. This would be invisible and would only be detectable using software. Such a watermark would be very hard to detect and remove. And this would give sites like CB a method that would be the basis for writing software that could automate scanning through large numbers of websites looking for any feed that is stolen.

I wonder why some cam sitesdo not watermark their own video stream.

Some sights do water mark, and it inceases latency.

It also requires more processing power. Which means they're costs increase. That's always payed some how. Maybe that means they don't offer video at a higher resolution. Or maybe that means they pass the cost onto models and consumers.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thank you Molly for the kind words!

I took people's suggestions of contacting support at MFC. It failed miserably. I got a one-sentence response telling me that if models have problems with video streams being stolen, they should just contact support.

I am only on MFC. Molly, you mentioned you are only on CB. I do not know how other cam sites would respond.

Well, like I said in my earlier post, I was just only curious why cam sites do not do this. Lelo1 provided some good possible reasons. Thank you for that, Lelo1! And, I am guessing the response I got from MFC would also nix Smores' good suggestion of a secret binary watermark. That is a shame. I always appreciate people with good ideas!

Anyway... I was just trying to help a little. :(

It appears that the profile has been taken down thanks to everyone who has reported this. Is there a way Chaturbate can talk to the head people at cam soda to ban this ip address so they dont do it again? What's stopping them from making a new profile and doing it again to me or other girls

To me the profile just looks offline and not banned. I wouldn't even be surprised if camsoda approves of this (secretly). They are after all official partner of the worst tube site of the internet (cam whores . tv).

I'm sorry this has happened to you and i wish you good luck in getting this sorted out.

This seems like just another name for bongacams, since it's exactly the same layout and I was even able to login with my BC user/pass. True, even on BC when you enter as a guest or something you get a pm from the "model" and it's usually something dumb like "hey bb how are you?" or something dumb. Think it's just an advertising tool, but I don't think Cams4bitcoin is so much "stealing" the stream so much as bongacams is just using a "different" site to reach more viewers. Same with how Flirt4free also has a few other domains with the same interface, etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
This seems like just another name for bongacams, since it's exactly the same layout and I was even able to login with my BC user/pass. True, even on BC when you enter as a guest or something you get a pm from the "model" and it's usually something dumb like "hey bb how are you?" or something dumb. Think it's just an advertising tool, but I don't think Cams4bitcoin is so much "stealing" the stream so much as bongacams is just using a "different" site to reach more viewers. Same with how Flirt4free also has a few other domains with the same interface, etc.

Thanks for adding those facts. I can't be the only person who thinks that falsifying the model's identity with fake chat in a window goes beyond just being creepy? To me that crosses an ethical line that no webcam site should cross.

I am sorry to have to agree with the other poster that your fake profile is NOT taken down. It is simply offline. If you do a model search on camsoda for "Molly" you are still showing in the search results:
https://www.camsoda.com/search/molly

I recognize other models there as well. I guess all of this raises the question how many of the profiles on camsoda are actually real?

You should demand that camsoda pay you the tokens that were illegally earned with your image. They won't do it of course, but hearing that you are going to pursue them might be enough for them to be deterred from creating yet another fake profile.

How many other domains rebroadcast camsoda? You probably need to figure that out as well. They might just put the profile offline on camsoda but keep using it on other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.