AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WARRNING CAM4 - do not work for them !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana_Devil

Cam Model
Jul 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@DianaDevil35
MFC Username
Diana_Devil
Chaturbate Username
Diana_Devil

WARRNING CAM4

people that work on cam4 take your money and close your accounts.

They just took me an 72 dollars chargeback , only because the client did chargeback with his bank .

So every idiot can make a private or tip you and enjoy the show then chargeback and you are out of money , after you worked so hard for it,
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I take my money and i will delete my account !

Also you will see it that in your reserved earnings are missing money , because they deduct the chargebacks from your reserved earnings ( thats how i noticed are money missing and went in insights and saw the chargeback )

I wrote support and they told me that in case of chargeback then i do not get paid even if is not my fault.

So i done a full private for free , wrecking my cunt with a fuck machine , and the motherfucker got a recording too , just to not be paid because cam4 do not cover the model work if the client make chargeback , no matter the circumstances.

imagen.png

these are the ones that did chargebacks

but the strange thing is that the suckmycoook paid a private with me of 1200 tokens and he did chargeback of 717 tokens only.

So if this was a stolen card or real chargeback , the entire amount would be taken away.

And when this particular client started the private with me he had 2000 tokens in account.

So how i see it there is no real chargeback , its only Cam4 taking my earnings abusively and motivate it as a chargeback !

Stay away from this website !
Screenshot 2021-01-16 074051.png

There is no way i will be on their site anymore !

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm so sorry this happened to you! It's shitty to find out that you pretty much worked for free. :mad: I've never cammed on Cam4, but I know how you feel because I got a 1,000-token chargeback on MyFreeCams several years ago. I remember that models on ImLive used to post in the host forum about the amount of chargebacks they would get each pay period, and how they were suspicious of member usernames that had a bunch of random numbers.

Ugh, I'm so sorry this happened to you! It's shitty to find out that you pretty much worked for free. :mad: I've never cammed on Cam4, but I know how you feel because I got a 1,000-token chargeback on MyFreeCams several years ago. I remember that models on ImLive used to post in the host forum about the amount of chargebacks they would get each pay period, and how they were suspicious of member usernames that had a bunch of random numbers.
I was on imlive years ago , and once i made a member account and took myself private.

guess what :))))

they did chargeback from my model account the amount that i used my hubby account to take myself private to test :mad: :mad: :mad: and they motivated me that the client did chargeback .
I told them thats imposible to be chargeback because that is the private that i paid myself to take myself private .
They closed my account with hard worked 200 dollars that i never ever saw them .

Nevermind, I think I paid for a boost that day. I’ve checked our earning history, adjustments, nothing.

But we’ve only started gaining a following on the tokens based sites..

I’m so sorry this happened to you!
I so feel this, because finaly their site started to pay off for me too after so many months of daily streaming :(

but i simply can not work for them like this , because if tomorrow someone tips me lets say 5000 tokens and i wreck my but off and they take it as chargeback i will get a heart attack

I so feel this, because finaly their site started to pay off for me too after so many months of daily streaming :(

but i simply can not work for them like this , because if tomorrow someone tips me lets say 5000 tokens and i wreck my but off and they take it as chargeback i will get a heart attack
I don’t blame you. We’ve been streaming on there for months for basically next to nothing in earnings, and only recently have we been earning.

We work 10-12 hours per day, every day and a chargeback would make us hit the ceiling. I feel for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
There are only a small handful of adult sites that actually cover chargebacks. Most will cover the bank charges that the site incurs when the bank reverses the charge, though. So while it really sucks that this can happen, it isn't limited to Cam4.

Now, there are OTHER reasons I'd also never recommend that site as a legitimate place to try to earn a living, but that's for another day/thread.

Now, there are OTHER reasons I'd also never recommend that site as a legitimate place to try to earn a living, but that's for another day/thread.

Hi! I was actually searching for relevant to the times cam4 information and there really isn't much at all, except this thread and some 2-3 year old random individual questions... so.. i know that your copious amounts of free time is spent finding new ways to stack and arrange all the gold bars and bags of cash rollin' in from ACF (sorry, i know i wasn't supposed to say anything), and it's not so much a dire need (mine is just curiosity), or there would be more threads on this topic to begin with.

so i was wondering in the random event that the daily delivery's convoy of 18-wheelers get randomly delayed for a day or so and the time finds you.. when that's finished do you plan to post a link to it here? :) if so i'll follow this thread! if not then i will plan on selling my collection of volumes from "the art of vehicle convoy delaying choreography - a 40-part series" to get enough money to buy myself an ice cream cone so that i can cope with having to find out like everyone else! really only asking that because google links to this thread, and it was mentioned... (idk the SOP :bucktooth:)

FYI earlier me clicked "what's new" and saw your post, which said March ... i thought it was some fancy re-edit and a fresh update so i up-voted, then saw 3-3 and just about had a heart attack.. (have something scheduled that day) ... and finally realized it was from March 3, 2010... *sigh* so that explains the random upvote, if you see those and were wondering "wtf" :facepalm:

P.S. I heard that each time the trucks drive through ACF Estate's front gate a tip alert plays, but that's gotta be just a rumor, right? On unrelated news i should make sure my home address isn't in my site admin accessible info section.. er i mean up-to-date!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.