AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wary about camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
Hi, for a while I've been interested in starting camming on chaturbate. I want to do it just for fun, to explore myself sexually and stuff. I'm not really interested in making money at all. I started camming a bit but then they locked me out of my account because I hadn't verified my age yet. I'm willing to send in my ID and stuff but I'm a little worried about security. Will my information ever get out? Will future employers ever see that I had an account or anything? Also I'm kinda worried about taxes. Is there a way to decline tips and not make money so i wont have to pay taxes? I don't want to have to pay taxes or anything and have to report that, especially when I have family members help me with taxes every year.

Will my information ever get out?
Your verification information is safe. But there's always a chance that someone could recognize you.
Will future employers ever see that I had an account or anything?
Background checks typically check for a criminal record, nothing more. But there is, again, the chance that someone could come across pics or vids of your stream and recognize you.
Is there a way to decline tips and not make money so i wont have to pay taxes?
If you're verified, you're able to receive tips, and you can't disable that feature. If you want to get naked on the internet without making money, stick to places that aren't paying camsites, like r/gonewild

Hi, for a while I've been interested in starting camming on chaturbate. I want to do it just for fun, to explore myself sexually and stuff. I'm not really interested in making money at all. I started camming a bit but then they locked me out of my account because I hadn't verified my age yet. I'm willing to send in my ID and stuff but I'm a little worried about security. Will my information ever get out? Will future employers ever see that I had an account or anything? Also I'm kinda worried about taxes. Is there a way to decline tips and not make money so i wont have to pay taxes? I don't want to have to pay taxes or anything and have to report that, especially when I have family members help me with taxes every year.

Someone is likely to spot you online eventually.

There are websites that record and post every single chaturbate broadcast.

If you don't want to deal with taxes don't cash out your tokens, find a model to tip them to. Future employers could stumble upon recordings of your shows, or perhaps happen to watch you live. Can't really predict if, when or how others can find out as there are numerous variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.