AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Was Your Mind "Innocent/Clean" Before Camming or Viewing Cams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Let me just explain exactly what I mean.

For me personally, I knew stuff about sex, I was happy and such, but being on cam sites has truly opened my eyes up to fetishes, kinks and so on. Some good and that I have realized "you know what, I think that's ok" and then others that are on the weird/unusual side but are "ok" because I understand everyone has their own likes/dislikes. Then, on the other hand I see ones/things that are (in my opinion) just down right wrong/gross/sickening.

I see lots of things that are a lot more popular than I would have ever thought too.
Like for example, I knew people liked feet, but I didn't realise just how many. It seems to be the one big thing I see constantly being asked of from models on Chaturbate (and I think on other sites too). The whole "mommy" roleplay too, I didn't realise how huge that was (I think it's smart that some models spin it around and say "step mom" rather than "mom" because they don't like it).

The camming sites have definitely opened my eyes up to the fun, weird, whacky, sick etc.
It's extremely tough to shock me these days, but there is always something that happens that manages to.

Without potentially giving too many details, what are some of the ones you have been asked to do and either: enjoyed them and was surprised you did; others you thought was weird but "acceptable"; and then the downright "no way, gross" ones?

I have been into fetishes for as long as I can remember and am a very sexual person. I would like to think that MOST I knew about... but the popularity of some fetishes is astounding really.

The Mommy Daddy thing -
I dont care for it, but wow - there are tons of people asking for this.. Just dont know that I can...

JOI and JOE are new to me. I didn't know there was a term for this or until a few weeks ago, but I found that I am really good at it, and enjoy doing it!
So easy to do, fun, and kind of rewarding all at the same time.

Feet. This one kills me. I have a big disliking for feet, but so many ask to see feet that I have started letting them indulge..
I don't understand it maybe. I have boobs, but you would rather see my feet? (I'm not judging, everyone likes something!)

Foxxygirl30 -

I came into camming with a pretty standard idea of what types of fetishes that I was into. So I wouldn't say I had a totally innocent/clean mind. I will say that through camming I've learned how little I'm into "spanking". Though I didn't quite realize how into bondage stuff I was before camming particularly "shibari"

I was definitely not innocent when I started camming. I already knew I was into non-monogamy and BDSM, so like a good little academic, I had bought the books and done the reading. Of course, I had engaged in practical skills, too, lol! I also knew my way around some erotica sites, and some of those places make camland look like the Disney teacup ride. Even so, I've learned a lot since I started camming!

Some examples of stuff I learned about from camming:
  • Femdom - I thought I was submissive, but turns out that I genuinely swing both ways. It just takes different guys to bring out each side of me.
  • Cuckolding - I consider non-monogamy to be an inherent part of my sexual orientation, so semi-consensual "cheating" seemed pretty natural to me, but I had no idea how deep the cuckolding rabbit hole went or how much fun it could be.
  • Medical fetish - Had no idea that this was a thing, but it is, and the guys I've encountered in the fetish are lovely. Recently one asked me to listen to my heart with my stethoscope and time my dildo thrusts with my heartbeat. Turns out that my heart rate is a tease (but I got there eventually)!
  • Feet - I always thought mine were particularly awful (long, narrow, long toes, and I walk around barefoot often), but I now see the appeal. Foot jobs and cum covered toes are actually pretty sexy. Plus, there are a few positions where having your toes sucked while fucking just hits some strange nerves and is really hot!
  • Fantasy Incest - Before camming, I didn't really know what to make of the incest category. As it turns out, in many cases it has nothing to do with any real family members, just the taboo language and ideas. Also, while there are a lot of dark roads it can go down, plenty of incest fetishists are totally happy with scenarios involving only consenting adults.
  • ABDL - I had sort of heard snippets about this one, but I didn't really know much about it. Even after learning more, this was the first fetish I came across where I just couldn't find any spark of interest at all. There are plenty of things that don't get me super wet, but are fun as fuck, or are at least intriguing enough that I want to try it. ABDL was the first fetish that I honestly couldn't offer because I just couldn't find any personal appeal. On an academic level, I sort of get it, and I wouldn't shame anyone that is into it - it's just not for me.
  • AKDLFJLKFOIEWSAK - Just kidding, but I had no idea there were so many acronyms in the sex world, lol!
As far as stuff that is wrong/gross/sick... there are definitely fetishes that are not appropriate to act upon or cross a line for me personally. But no one gets to choose their fetishes, so I would never shame someone for having the fetish or the desire to have their fetish fulfilled. Getting pushy or unethical about it is definitely cause for shame, but usually it doesn't get that far.

I've always been a sexual person. I danced (stripper) from 18-20 to pay for college. I found camming thro an ex at 26 and I'm still here 6 years later. I do not cam but for filming I do not have many limits. It deff does not surprise me with the fetish's people have and I deff do not judge. There's honestly not much I would not do. I know a ton of ladies who will not shoot home wrecking, cheating (even in a fantasy way), and taboo.. But I love them all so bring it on. I'll be Mommy, Sister, Myself.. honestly it's just a fantasy you always have to remember that. Most cam sites do not even allow taboo role play so you should be careful with the mommy thing (this is why girls use Step) C4S may be the only site minus NF that allows incest play.

My only no is feet and honestly its because 1. it does not sell 2. I have crazy eczema and my feet crack and bleed often and all sites do not allow blood so I will avoid feet. No crazy anal for me but other than that I will most likely film the category!

Status
Not open for further replies.