AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Watch out for "derangedmaverick"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
@punker barbie I think this is something support would like to check out:

A few days ago this user came to my room and the first thing he said to me was "let's go pvt for some mom-son roleplay" to which I said its against CB's TOS. I then thought I'd banned him but I guess I'd just silenced him because the very next day he came back and said nothing except "let's go pvt for some bro-sis roleplay" to which I said that he's disgusting and needs to be in a mental institute and actually banned him. I shudder to think about what's going on in his twisted brain

@punker barbie I think this is something support would like to check out:

A few days ago this user came to my room and the first thing he said to me was "let's go pvt for some mom-son roleplay" to which I said its against CB's TOS. I then thought I'd banned him but I guess I'd just silenced him because the very next day he came back and said nothing except "let's go pvt for some bro-sis roleplay" to which I said that he's disgusting and needs to be in a mental institute and actually banned him. I shudder to think about what's going on in his twisted brain
His username fits him.

It goes both ways too. Recently came into a room and model was constantly calling me 'daddy'. Really creeped me out.

Reactions: NotYou
This is a pretty normal request as in "normal" in terms of frequency of it being asked for. It's also extremely popular taboo tag and views in content. Not saying it's right or that you should do it (I don't because that grosses me out) but it is something that I get asked for sooo much and yep. Irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.