AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

water based lotion/body slick stuff?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SophiaSophia

Inactive Cam Model
May 23, 2017
Twitter Username
@Miss_Jujubee
MFC Username
Miss_Jujubee
anyone have any ideas for anything water based that shows up good on cam for something like an "oil" show?

so far I'm coming up with something like cerave thinned out with water and not much else

740479.jpg

Good ole' bulk size.

anyone have any ideas for anything water based that shows up good on cam for something like an "oil" show?

so far I'm coming up with something like cerave thinned out with water and not much else

I use dove glitter oil, it's not thick and it gets absorbed faster than any other stuff I tried...I tried water based lubricants but ended up sticky af, I'd say try this one :)
dove oil.jpg

I use lotions that I receive in gift baskets from friends and family IRL. I love this bath and body works lotion I received--makes my tits and butt look nice and shiny on cam when I'm doing a show :3

This isn't the sexiest answer, but if I ran out of lotions I received in that manner, I think I would use cetaphil--my dermatologist told my sister to buy it over-the-counter when her skin kept breaking out and wash her face with it ever day, so it's probably okay for your skin to use at least once a day although you gotta be careful since it washes off make-up. For a more frequent usage, maybe look into baby oils since those are designed to be gentle enough to be used on delicate infant bums multiple times a day.

I hate to double-post but I ran out of time to type my message!

I gave up - I was attempting to keep makeup on boob but it isnt going to happen

What do you think about a material besides traditional make-up for things like boob contouring? For example, body paint designed to be worn by models at outdoor conventions and events. Definitely google and stick to brands that body paint artists use, although when you initially google "body paint" you're going to find more people painted in wild colors to be fairies and fantasy creatures moreso than just "sexified" women haha. I also think the professionals use expensive supplies for their models since they'll be out and about and seen close-up in person all day, sometimes photographed up close, but maybe some of the brands will be cheaper (especially if one only needs a few shades of beige/brown/etc to contour their chest instead of fifty colors from the rainbow to create some sort of fantasy creature...).

A cheaper possibility: research traditional art supplies that are safe for skin. I know there are multi-colored sharpies (in addition to the popular thick black markers, you can also get pencil-thin sharpies in colors such as beige, brown, etc), but sharpie isn't meant for skin so if you have delicate skin it could be a big no-no. Have other people tried this?

I do NOT recommend going to an art supply specialty store/the arts and crafts aisle and picking up a bunch of random paints without doing research because some art supplies are NOT meant for human skin. Acrylic paint (which you can find at specialty stores and walmart/target/some drug stores for cheap) can cause nerve damage, for example. And many of the cheaper paints in stores such as Walmart/Target/drug stores are water-based since they're intended to be easy to wash out of clothing and off of furniture. These paints are perfectly fine for painting on paper, but skin damage could be an issue for someone who needs make-up to stick for hours on a daily basis. I know a lot of paints from my art school days were a royal PAIN to remove from my skin--I actually washed oil paint off my hands with turpentine. (again though, if you use any media not intended to be a cosmetic, definitely research--some of this stuff can be toxic, especially if used on a daily basis)

I'm BBW so my clients talk a lot about my tits. I experimented with contouring/blush/putting foundation on them to see if that would make them more appealing on cam--I put makeup around my eyes even though they already get compliments, so I figured why not put make-up on my tits too? But since I'm BBW, contouring just rubs off as my tits roll around. I'm so amazed by the incredible artistic things I've seen people do with chest make-up and I want to try! :( My doctor put me on a diet and I think I'll try boob make-up again when they get smaller and won't roll around and rub off my hard work. People do so many amazing things with boobs and I really want to try one day!

I know there are multi-colored sharpies (in addition to the popular thick black markers, you can also get pencil-thin sharpies in colors such as beige, brown, etc), but sharpie isn't meant for skin so if you have delicate skin it could be a big no-no. Have other people tried this?
Sharpie sweats off. Fast. I was part of a singing group at Renaissance Faire, and we put tip signs on our cleavage. Sharpie would sweat off and rub onto our chins. We tried eyeliner and lipstick, same problem. Finally, we had the facepainter do it, stayed all weekend and was super pretty to boot.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Ya-we haven't had good luck with Sharpies for doing obstacle course races either ala crossfit style by writing your contestant number on your arms or quads. It sweats off for sure.

Sharpie sweats off. Fast. I was part of a singing group at Renaissance Faire, and we put tip signs on our cleavage. Sharpie would sweat off and rub onto our chins. We tried eyeliner and lipstick, same problem. Finally, we had the facepainter do it, stayed all weekend and was super pretty to boot.

Ya-we haven't had good luck with Sharpies for doing obstacle course races either ala crossfit style by writing your contestant number on your arms or quads. It sweats off for sure.

Oh wow, I had no idea! :( But it figures that sharpie and markers never seem to rub off when I actually *want* the marks to go away. Ain't that the way.

Oh wow, I had no idea! :( But it figures that sharpie and markers never seem to rub off when I actually *want* the marks to go away. Ain't that the way.

I used to write notes for myself on my arm, "permanent" marker would be gone in 1-2 showers, while "washable" marker would be there a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.