AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We got the ban.This is very painful. PLEASE HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2023
Hi , Dear @punker barbie .
We are a couple from Belarus and we can't register on CB with our documents . It took us 1 year to make documents! First we flew to Turkey and got a residence permit for my boyfriend, then we went to Georgia and got a driver's license for me. also we bought a best equipment for streaming - sony A7C camera great expensive laptop and toys just to match your level!
Every day we were talking about how we will work on CB and create our life plans...
After registration we start our streams, and on the 2nd day we already had about 6,000 views online. We was shocked and sooo satisfated!
But after 4 days our account was banned...
We don't know the reason, we don't know what we did wrong... you can't imagine how we feel rn.
I don't have a ticket number (i didnt get a reply yeat) , i can text u my CB nickname and mail.
NICKNAME on CB - @Miulou
MAIL - only7fans14only@gmail.com
If it is possible, please help us.
Don't take our CB dream away from us. I begging u dont deprive us to develop and dream about our lifes... lifes of 2 ordinary and decent guys that really adore your platform and just wanna be part of your big platform!
with Love your Alia.

@punker barbie pls help me out !
Hi , Dear @punker barbie .
We are a couple from Belarus and we can't register on CB with our documents . It took us 1 year to make documents! First we flew to Turkey and got a residence permit for my boyfriend, then we went to Georgia and got a driver's license for me. also we bought a best equipment for streaming - sony A7C camera great expensive laptop and toys just to match your level!
Every day we were talking about how we will work on CB and create our life plans...
After registration we start our streams, and on the 2nd day we already had about 6,000 views online. We was shocked and sooo satisfated!
But after 4 days our account was banned...
We don't know the reason, we don't know what we did wrong... you can't imagine how we feel rn.
I don't have a ticket number (i didnt get a reply yeat) , i can text u my CB nickname and mail.
NICKNAME on CB - @Miulou
MAIL - only7fans14only@gmail.com
If it is possible, please help us.
Don't take our CB dream away from us. I begging u dont deprive us to develop and dream about our lifes... lifes of 2 ordinary and decent guys that really adore your platform and just wanna be part of your big platform!
with Love your Alia.
how long did it take for u to get a response? I’m in the same boat as you and so frustrated

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.