AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service - account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2022
Good day to forum visitors, as well as industry representatives

A couple of days ago, my account sakkura_777 was banned during the broadcast. As the message from CB says, "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

There are no more explanations and indications of the specific reason for the ban. I wrote to the support service, but it has not been responding for several days. I will be glad to receive help from forum participants and industry representatives

My account on CB is sakkura_777, ticket is 19031306

Thank you in advance for the answer!

I will be glad to help @punker barbie

1643716995100.png

Good luck and notice the wording of the notice; "We have reason to believe you "MAY" have violated our terms of service." Not you have, you may have, at least you didn't get the notice that you have been banned and they will not respond because of that. They are the worst!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.