AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2022
Good day to forum visitors, as well as industry representatives

A couple of days ago, my account hinata_666 was banned. As the message from CB says, "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

There are no more explanations and indications of the specific reason for the ban.

My account on CB is hinata_666, ticket is 19123175

Thank you in advance for the answer!

Will be glad to help @punker barbie

Because its a default template email from CB
Yeah, but instructions to ACF users is to reply within their original thread with followup questions/posts. I think that's what @rockin_rod was pointing out, that @mrrobot needs to stick to a single thread.

Now Mrrobot can't make public posts without my approval again. Shame.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your ticket.
Good day to the forum members as well as representatives of the industry, in particular representatives of the Chaturbate website.

The stechkin_models studio account was banned today without explanation.
Here's what the website says:
1645295104283.png

We have not received an explanation in the mail about this and would like to contact the support of the site on this issue.

Our ticket numbers are: 19159161 and 19159163

Please, @punker barbie , we will be grateful if you help us contact support as soon as possible. This is a studio account and it is very important to us, and we are also sure that we have never violated the rules of our site.

Upvote 0
Good day to the forum members as well as representatives of the industry, in particular representatives of the Chaturbate website.

The stechkin_models studio account was banned today without explanation.
Here's what the website says:
View attachment 91801

We have not received an explanation in the mail about this and would like to contact the support of the site on this issue.

Our ticket numbers are: 19159161 and 19159163

Please, @punker barbie , we will be grateful if you help us contact support as soon as possible. This is a studio account and it is very important to us, and we are also sure that we have never violated the rules of our site.
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.