AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2021
Hello @punker barbie
My account was banned and I had to verify my age. so I uploaded photo of the government issued ID.
But I got the mail from the support and it said "Need a passport", even they said they accept government-issued identification cards.
I don't have passport or driving license id, they are hard to get.
Could you please help me?

My account name is :adult_omega
Ticket: 18163721

Thank you.

Thank you very much.

It seems chaturbate only accept a passport now.
I asked the support to I can use my my national ID or not and they responded "we are not able to age verify your account adult_omega with the ID provided."

If they only accept a passport, at least they should say so.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I'm from Colombia and they have banned my passport after 4 years saying its false. So dont count on that helping

Upvote 0
I'm from Japan and I'm tying to verify with my "Individual Number Card"
I hope they accept my card eventually, I have already paid for supporter membership and some tokens, then they banned me for no reason.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much.

It seems chaturbate only accept a passport now.
I asked the support to I can use my my national ID or not and they responded "we are not able to age verify your account adult_omega with the ID provided."

If they only accept a passport, at least they should say so.
Not even with a passport

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.