AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WE REQUIRE A PASSPORT FOR YOUR ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
Hi @punker barbie ,

Tried to upload my ID and got an account banned reply on email requring a passport instead... I dont have a passport and desperately need to work .. Assist please , its my last hope

Account name :: sweet_zarinah

1634638155031.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Wtf? I've never had a passport (I've only had Maryland state photo IDs) and I still have a Chaturbate model account...though I haven't broadcasted on it for a long time.

Hi @punker barbie ,

Tried to upload my ID and got an account banned reply on email requring a passport instead... I dont have a passport and desperately need to work .. Assist please , its my last hope

Account name :: sweet_zarinah

View attachment 90371

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Delete this account and try to make a new one . Maybe is different...

Unfortunately, if they're requiring this person to show a passport, I don't think that trying to "sneak their way in" by making a new account will work. They'll still know it's the same person.
There are other token sites to try, such as MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.