AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Web cam issue...obs fault?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
my webcam works when used soley on manycam (I selected manycam on drop down tab in chaturbate but haven't fully got it to work yet it still tells me to close a program, that cam only be used for one program at a time).

Now cam not working on chaturbate at all. With cam plugged in my cam doesn't even appear under camera drop down tab. But as I said it works when I open through many cam and the Logitech software.

The only thing I can figure is I messed with the obs use external broadcast systembutton...but on my 2nd chaturbate account its not working either.

I do have pics and videos uploaded and pending approval, could that be why?

I've messaged a request submitted to chaturbate support but don't think they'll get back to me in a timely manner.

Thank you for any help and time ladies!!!

my webcam works when used soley on manycam (I selected manycam on drop down tab in chaturbate but haven't fully got it to work yet it still tells me to close a program, that cam only be used for one program at a time).

Now cam not working on chaturbate at all. With cam plugged in my cam doesn't even appear under camera drop down tab. But as I said it works when I open through many cam and the Logitech software.

The only thing I can figure is I messed with the obs use external broadcast systembutton...but on my 2nd chaturbate account its not working either.

I do have pics and videos uploaded and pending approval, could that be why?

I've messaged a request submitted to chaturbate support but don't think they'll get back to me in a timely manner.

Thank you for any help and time ladies!!!
You just want to use your camera directly without having to use manycam? try ending any processes with task manager that might be using your webcam, manycams, any other camera software etc, then if using chrome.exe try ending that process too, when you relaunch chrome it should work....why arent you using obs though?

Upvote 0
Dumb question and maybe a shot in the dark. But is there something in your web browser that you need to allow (or give permission) to Chaturbate‘s Website to access your external camera? I know it sounds too simple but it’s the first thing that came to me (that the site do have access to it)

Upvote 0
I figured it out. If I open chaturbate first set camera to manycam then open manycam the cam works through both...but If done the other way around chaturbate won't work.

But now I can't figure out how to record on manycam. Is there another free program thats better or simpler to use aside from manycam?

I found someone on here suggested windows moviemaker and was simple to edit. She linked a YouTube video on how but unfortunately they discontinued that program since her posting.

Upvote 0
If you prefer using OBS, there is quite a nice plugin called OBS-multi-rtmp.

It presents a list of targets which you create one by one. Each target is a combination of media server and token for that server. You create as many targets as you like, and name them. After that, you can switch them on and off in any combination you like. I configured that for a model who works alone or sometimes with other models, thus they use several accounts in different combinations. Through that plugin it's quite easy to handle.

Don't be scared by all the Chinese characters. The plugin offers many languages, including English.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.