AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I think ACF needs a new section, something like a webdesign corner.
I believe that models can find inspiration, post questions, inquiries, search for help and post suggestions faster in a centralized user-friendly space rather then navigate multiple topics, forum sections.

My suggestion is based on the growing number of web designers and models who are willing and able to offer help, gain new experience, share ideas and other stuff related to this context.

Web design is not limited to coding (markup and programming language) only, image editing is also included in this activity.

What do you think? It is a useful section or not.
Thank you.

I'm just guessing here, but there may be such a section in MO.
I don't know Sevrin, there might be. If there is, a more "accessible" and centralized one is (in my opinion) way better. Currently, I jump from MFC help (main topic) to CB help (main topic) and a few member-topics all related to this aspect (among other replies) .

It's just a suggestion

@MiaCrash -- that's great... and good to know :)

As a matter of fact, one my favorite designers is a webcam performer and she also developed her skills in coding and image editing -- @Poker_Babe --- I know her from... omg I was young (a long time) and I've followed her progress from day one when she started to play with codes. So yes I believe webcam performers are able to digg in this area without fear but an environment is needed.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I don't think it would hurt to have a thread for this. It could help a lot of cam girls that are just starting out, but don't have access to the MO. Also, a public thread has its advantages since more people can answer coding and design questions.

I think ACF needs a new section, something like a webdesign corner.
I believe that models can find inspiration, post questions, inquiries, search for help and post suggestions faster in a centralized user-friendly space rather then navigate multiple topics, forum sections.

My suggestion is based on the growing number of web designers and models who are willing and able to offer help, gain new experience, share ideas and other stuff related to this context.

Web design is not limited to coding (markup and programming language) only, image editing is also included in this activity.

What do you think? It is a useful section or not.
Thank you.

Ditto. It's a great idea. I think a lot of girls are held back by their lack of confidence in even thinking or talking about these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.