AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WEB RTC option on MFC issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For streaming or watching?
IF there a reason your using RTC and not flash?
if streaming, is there a reason your using RTC and not OBS?

Upvote 0
For streaming or watching?
IF there a reason your using RTC and not flash?
if streaming, is there a reason your using RTC and not OBS?
They are all good questions. It’s for streaming. They seem to say the quality is better without flash. Also I’m not familiar with OBS. Tried many cams and it was just a nightmare so I gave up on external programs. RTC doesn’t require anything external.

Upvote 0
WebRTC is still in development phase on MFC, they are constantly tweaking it trying to prepare it for when flash is completely out. It has its glitches still, but shouldn't be running so badly that you can't use it.

Using OBS as an RTMP/External Broadcaster connection also still has some issues, but is getting more stable depending on the luck of the draw on what video server you get put on. You can stream in HD via this route. The link that @DJ_Pioneer posted above will direct you to instructions on how to set that up.

Using OBS as a virtual cam without HD capability on a PC (not available on mac) on flash OR WebRTC is also an option if you'd like to utilize OBS's neato features and incorporate Charlesbot/MFC Alerts features on your stream.

Upvote 0
Speaking of WebRTC, I have a member who cannot access his Tru Private Archives for the entire month of April. The last one we had in May worked, and there was once from March 31 that was just fine. He wrote to MFC to inquire about this, bc it happened one time on Nov 30th, and they were able to fix it. This time it's 6 Tru Privates. They wrote sorry for the inconvenience and that Arches are not guaranteed. He spends Thousands a month.

Has anybody else had any issues with this? How do I pursue and ask again. I just don't think it's something that should just be swept under the carpet. He's a great loyal customer for YEARS.

Would love some insight on how to do my part to see if anything is possible.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.