AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam site ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some clarification on this... If the person who locked me up and ball-gagged me was incredibly hot and I found attractive, I might never complete it.

If we're talking a 750lb bruiser who's my worst nightmare, I'd find the quickest thing I could create just to GTFO. Or, I'd find a way to chew the ball up so I can choke on it and die. Or, spit it out and chew my extremities off so I can escape (only to die of blood loss).

Win/win?

"Money, Power, Respect" - The Lox featuring Lil' Kim

or

"C.R.E.A.M." by Wu Tang Clan. Cash rules everything around me...Cream! Get the money! Dolla dolla bill, y'all!

Season 5 Whatever GIF by CBS All Access

My website would definitely be themed around; Ways to remove ball gags from being stuffed right up a person's ass, who just tried to lock you in a room and force you to start a website 🤷‍♀️ or perhaps; Researching whether stuffing a ball gag up someone else's ass, counts legally, as a valid form of self-defense in most US States 2020?

Last edited:
I would make a site where things are behind a paywall. No more watching cams for free. Could make the subscription price something like $5 and then the individual can enter whatever room they want. They can see the different models and read their "about me/descriptions" as well as a preview of what's going on in rooms, let's say a 5 second preview that refreshes every minute or so; but if they want to actually be part of the action, they must create an account and attach some sort of payment method. They can then purchase tokens to tip. Perhaps offer a free 7 day trial so that members can see if the site is for them or not. They must still give a real email address and have payment info on file so that the same people aren't just using a vpn to constantly take advantage of the free trial.

Because the site is receiving additional funds via the subscription price, they can offer models a higher payout percentage, such as 70%. A higher payout percentage will entice more models to try out the site. Could also offer a referral bonus for only models of, let's say, 5% of whatever a member spends in a year, bringing the payout percentage to potentially 75% for models. This will entice more established models to bring over their current members.

Having a paywall ensures a few different things. Just off the top of my head:

1) Less freeloaders
2) A feeling of exclusivity
3) Fewer bots/individuals recording shows and then uploading them elsewhere
4) Better interaction between not just models and members, but also between member and member
5) Less trolls - each account must have payment info on file and if someone has been reported a lot, then they will be banned from the site via their personal info and not just IP

I second Britney on the aspect of member acquisition and UIX. In addition, set a clear goal, what’s the worth/lifetime value of a paying member, and how much are you willing to invest in it?
Don’t expect models to bring in your audiences, it’s your job and responsibility, prior to any catchy names or phrases. Show that you are worthy of the business!

Reactions: thinkinboutit
I would make a site where things are behind a paywall. No more watching cams for free. Could make the subscription price something like $5 and then the individual can enter whatever room they want. They can see the different models and read their "about me/descriptions" as well as a preview of what's going on in rooms, let's say a 5 second preview that refreshes every minute or so; but if they want to actually be part of the action, they must create an account and attach some sort of payment method. They can then purchase tokens to tip. Perhaps offer a free 7 day trial so that members can see if the site is for them or not. They must still give a real email address and have payment info on file so that the same people aren't just using a vpn to constantly take advantage of the free trial.

Because the site is receiving additional funds via the subscription price, they can offer models a higher payout percentage, such as 70%. A higher payout percentage will entice more models to try out the site. Could also offer a referral bonus for only models of, let's say, 5% of whatever a member spends in a year, bringing the payout percentage to potentially 75% for models. This will entice more established models to bring over their current members.

Having a paywall ensures a few different things. Just off the top of my head:

1) Less freeloaders
2) A feeling of exclusivity
3) Fewer bots/individuals recording shows and then uploading them elsewhere
4) Better interaction between not just models and members, but also between member and member
5) Less trolls - each account must have payment info on file and if someone has been reported a lot, then they will be banned from the site via their personal info and not just IP

LOVE IT! :) OnlyFans has a live video chat option where you can charge each person an entry fee to get in. That's what I should have done that one time I decide to go live on there. Instead I decided to be all nice, and do a live chat for free. Won't do that again. I wish ManyVids Live could have an entry fee like that. It's nice to get on cam and log off later knowing that you've earned SOMETHING, at least.

I just can't get over how ratchet sugar cribs sounds as a name for a business then trying to pass it off as high class lol. Not giving any of my suggestions to someone who thinks they're #1 in their failed website.

Reactions: MarieElise
The way this idea is worded, by implying force with a ball gag, to a bunch of sex workers, is so stupid and tone-deaf that it falls off of the bottom end of the continuum of stupid to smart remarks. It's actually sickening. It sounds to me like something a total idiot voiced while drunk and horny. I wasn't going to comment on the disaster of the other thread, because enough others did, but OMG this is offensive. Have some basic sensitivity and respect towards who you are talking to OP. Especially since you're obviously trying to lazily make money off of our backs, and since you now seem to be trying to get us to think up ways for you, to do that. Ewww. Gross. There really are no bounds to the levels lazy people will stoop to in an attempt and make money off of others.

I hope no models even consider providing OP their personal or contact info.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo

Yours is also a good idea, but an additional model I would like to see is to have a pay model to view individual models. Let the model specify a pay per hour view rate just to enter her room. That rate could be extremely low if you wanted to get a larger audience. For example, you could make it 1 token / hr for the first hour and then 30 tokens / hr for the subsequent hours. That lets the viewer interact cheaply to make a decision whether he wants to stay at a higher rate.

I find it pretty offensive that hundreds of viewers come into these rooms and contribute Z-E-R-O for hours on end, then they ride on my coattails and the coattails of other viewers who pay to get free flashes. I think this frustrates the models as much or more than it frustrates me, and it creates a lot of negative energy. I think many models would just feel better being in a room of 10 paying viewers than in a room of hundreds of anonymous and silent members who contribute nothing.

I think CB could implement these ideas easily and they should. Unfortunately, I think CB is conflicted because their entire business model appears to be to get advertising revenue for themselves that they then do not share with the model. That twists their economic incentives, and what is good for CB is not what is good for the model. Obviously there are model who are chasing the top of the first page on CB, and those models would not want a paywall in their room. But CB could make these paywalls optional, and for many models with smaller rooms I think they would be a very positive thing for both the model and her loyal customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.