AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam Text

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2010
I have seen how some models like Gisele have their website names on their web cam feeds at the bottom. Does anyone know how to do that? I've googled anything with no success :)

Thanks!

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 452
I use a watermark app on my iPhone called WaterMrker

To watermark videos I use windows movie maker. Its super easy :)

I have manycams on my computer. It doesn't just split the camera, it also allows for effects.

When my roomie isn't home and isn't likely to be home soon, I leave my music running and click "scroll text" for an away message to be on my screen if I have to duck out for the bathroom or food or something. Keeps me from having the damn away screen up, and lets them have music to listen to while they wait for me to come back. Plus, they can hear the door open, and will know when to expect me. :p

It also allows for a video loop, which I would ONLY use for the away when he's here or at the coming-back-any-minute part of the work-week.

Remember- if you get caught doing a video loop, you can get banned.

I've been thinking about maybe asking admin if they'd allow it for away purposes only. I'd also not make it a loop of myself...

Just wanted to thank Luna for the suggestion of ManyCam. It owns. ^_^

I can't figure out how to get manycam to work :? I'll have it open, have my cam connected, then when I open MFC software and go into my room it says to select manycam or something like that in the preview screen (but i've already got manycam open). I had to uninstall it to be able to do my show last night :oops:

Any insight? I know I'm doing something wrong.

RoselynnLocks said:
I can't figure out how to get manycam to work :? I'll have it open, have my cam connected, then when I open MFC software and go into my room it says to select manycam or something like that in the preview screen (but i've already got manycam open). I had to uninstall it to be able to do my show last night :oops:

Any insight? I know I'm doing something wrong.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I had the same problem. Or maybe we're both doing something wrong... :think:

Under where it shows your video in the program is webcam settings. In that, select manycams when manycams is up and running.

Step by step:

turn manycams on
make sure it's got your camera
start mfc's program
start your camera
under the cam feed is webcam/flash settings: click that
the bottom has tabs for cam, mic, and other stuff, make sure hte cam tab is bolded
select ManyCam Virtual Webcam
click close

LadyLuna said:
Under where it shows your video in the program is webcam settings. In that, select manycams when manycams is up and running.

Step by step:

turn manycams on
make sure it's got your camera
start mfc's program
start your camera
under the cam feed is webcam/flash settings: click that
the bottom has tabs for cam, mic, and other stuff, make sure hte cam tab is bolded
select ManyCam Virtual Webcam
click close

Thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.