AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam world overall

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been in for 5 years and it seems to me like it’s getting bigger and bigger. There is a lot of opportunity for growth. The competition is worse the longer i am in as well as the hate and jealousy. It’s tough to deal with the negativity sometimes I try not to address it but once in a while things need to be said and viewers neeed to learn to respect the human on the other side of the screen.

Sad but true. I've only been in this biz for a little over a year and a half, and I've experienced this 1st hand with random models who come in my room making a stupid comment such as "I'm looking for a bodybuilder." Never was a bodybuilder and I never will be. Some of these idiots forget that on more than one site you can leave notes. For example, on SM, I know when a person is using anywhere from 4 to 5 different names, but it's still the same person. They always ask, "how did you know that?" I think to myself but don't say/type the words "I follow the notes you dumb a-s." Competition-wise, yes you definitely have to have "followers" or as the saying goes "you stand as much of a chance as a fart in a windstorm." Thanks for responding. Have a good day/night and be safe depending on what time you read/see this message/s. You can add more comments now and moving forward if you'd like. I will read them, and whether I agree or disagree, I will respect and value your opinion and listen with an open mind. Nice meeting you and be safe.

Sad but true. I've only been in this biz for a little over a year and a half, and I've experienced this 1st hand with random models who come in my room making a stupid comment such as "I'm looking for a bodybuilder." Never was a bodybuilder and I never will be. Some of these idiots forget that on more than one site you can leave notes. For example, on SM, I know when a person is using anywhere from 4 to 5 different names, but it's still the same person. They always ask, "how did you know that?" I think to myself but don't say/type the words "I follow the notes you dumb a-s." Competition-wise, yes you definitely have to have "followers" or as the saying goes "you stand as much of a chance as a fart in a windstorm." Thanks for responding. Have a good day/night and be safe depending on what time you read/see this message/s. You can add more comments now and moving forward if you'd like. I will read them, and whether I agree or disagree, I will respect and value your opinion and listen with an open mind. Nice meeting you and be safe.
Don't let the negativity get to you. Ignore the naysayers, f--k the haters. As is the case in any relationship, don't waste your time with some random p---k or c--t who wants to hate on you for "whatever the reason." Like the saying goes: if people don't like what you do, f--k 'em. Do they live "your life?" No. Do they p--s in your pot? No. Do what works for you, try to be a good person, give your best in everything you do, and that's all you can do. You can't please everybody, you're a fool to try. Not everybody is going to like you, that's life. Just try to "do well" in everything you do, so you don't kick yourself and get that waste of time "I would've, could've, should've mindset."

Status
Not open for further replies.