AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WebRTC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
I have a problem with WebRTC, right from when it started on chrome desktop. WebRTC has slowed my room very much, it just shows my room offline. Also, my broadcast gets pixelated. Is there any specific net speed or bandwidth I need as I already use high internet speed or do some desktop features need to be enhanced? I have no idea. Although I did change my desktop. Is there any special webcam software developed for WebRTC streaming especially for models using a desktop?

I have a problem with WebRTC, right from when it started on chrome desktop. WebRTC has slowed my room very much, it just shows my room offline. Also, my broadcast gets pixelated. Is there any specific net speed or bandwidth I need as I already use high internet speed or do some desktop features need to be enhanced? I have no idea. Although I did change my desktop. Is there any special webcam software developed for WebRTC streaming especially for models using a desktop?
do a test and see the graphs paste in chrome address bar chrome://webrtc-internals > RTCDataChannel_1 (data-channel) / click the left triangle to see the stats for "pingback" / state should be open (not restricted or closed) / messagesSent should be 1
RTCPeerConnection (peer-connection) should have dataChannelsOpened - 1

Now I don't know if you're using a 3rd party software for broadcasting (e.g. OBS / SplitCam Software) but you'll need to configure your own settings based on your bandwidth consumption, hardware, internet speed, screen resolution.
A multitude of factors in play and your topic provides none.
Possible actions you could take to improve broadcasting:
- update to latest drivers OS (software and hardware / graphic card, rams..., cooler, webcam, at least i7 core ..., 3rd party software updates...so on)
- clear browser cache, clean dump and temporary files (on windows is Run > type %temp% > Select all and delete)

Reactions: Anjal Paly
do a test and see the graphs paste in chrome address bar chrome://webrtc-internals > RTCDataChannel_1 (data-channel) / click the left triangle to see the stats for "pingback" / state should be open (not restricted or closed) / messagesSent should be 1
RTCPeerConnection (peer-connection) should have dataChannelsOpened - 1

Now I don't know if you're using a 3rd party software for broadcasting (e.g. OBS / SplitCam Software) but you'll need to configure your own settings based on your bandwidth consumption, hardware, internet speed, screen resolution.
A multitude of factors in play and your topic provides none.
Possible actions you could take to improve broadcasting:
- update to latest drivers OS (software and hardware / graphic card, rams..., cooler, webcam, at least i7 core ..., 3rd party software updates...so on)
- clear browser cache, clean dump and temporary files (on windows is Run > type %temp% > Select all and delete)
I did paste in chrome address bar chrome://webrtc-internals > RTCDataChannel_1 (data-channel) / but didnt get any stats.
My desktop is i5 core and 8Gb ram.
Net speed is 200 Mbps Ethernet. I do use gigabit ethernet.
My throughput is 11mbps in task manager.
I use Splitcam software to split cams not obs.
In splitcam my resolution is 800x600 4:3 scale ratio whereas the streaming resolution I set on the adult website in WebRTC is either 640x360 and 240p 4:3 low quality.
Webcam:- Logitech HD Webcam C310, HP Webcam HD 4310
I don't use graphic cards. I am not sure if it is really needed since graphic cards are for gaming right?
I am very happy if I know if there is any special browser that works well for WebRTC?
While broadcasting on two adult websites at the same time my throughput in task manager shows an upload speed just of 3mbps.
Earlier for flash broadcast, my two rooms were never slow and my desktop was just dual-core and 2Gb ram and very slow net,
But from the start of this year WebRTC, my room suddenly got slow then I changed my ISP and upgraded my net plan and also changed my desktop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.