AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Website help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2016
Hey models! I need help from models who have experience in building their own websites. I'm wonder exactly how to go about doing that? Like what web hosting company is safe to use and stuff I should know when building my own website. Its a secret thing I'm working on for a rank month so hopefully none of my members find this post, I just really needed some help. Thanks!

Last edited:
wordpress is the easiest way to learn and be able to grow as you need to. Its very user friendly and is really scalable with plugins. Any hosting provider just a cheap plan as long as they allow adult content if your going to be selling clips or image sets etc.

I have looked into this as well. As AdultBrands said, Wordpress seems to be the best way to go to me. Host wise, I've read host gator is pretty good and allows adult content.

What do you want the website to do? Do you want a store? Do you want to sell subscriptions?

Wordpress is a great tool, but it can be complicated to use, require patching.
There are easier tools out there, that don't require as much technical knowledge.

I use and am also part of the team at adultmembersites.com. I’ve been part of the team for years and used them to run my membership site for even longer so of course I can recommend them! 😉

If you have any questions I am happy to help! I run the twitter page as well.

Reactions: Slapstick
Back to the OP, have you decided how you are going to make your website or where? I am currently in this predicament also. I wanted to use ModelCentro, but after contacting Chaturbate support, they informed me that it is not allowed to link that on your bio. Sooo......I am looking for a new site to use for my webpage that will allow adult content. I'd like to have a subscription service. Possibly a store in the future. Have you had any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.