AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Website Hosting With Streaming Capabilities - Adult Friendly??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2019
www.youtube.com
Twitter Username
@justmilfnaround
I signed up for and spent OVER a month building a ModelCentro website. This was supposed to be my launch/start streaming live week but their streaming isn't working and they keep telling me that they don't know when it will be back up. Worked fine last week when I tested it 18 damn times......

I've spent weeks hustling my ModelCentro site and getting my fans excited for the new change only to let them down. I've had enough of this shit with these sites always being fucked up and want to take matters into my own hands.

I am sick to death of these "big box" sites taking such a big cut only to manipulate my traffic, send notifications when they feel like it or how it works best for THEM, letting some models blatantly break the rules wile fucking with those who barely do anything wrong, and the abysmal model/customer/tech support.

I would rather keep my money and my fans would rather me keep it too....

Does anyone know of an adult friendly hosting platform that provides streaming capabilities as well as storage and payment processing? I want to be completely detached from camming under a site so please don't suggest Skyprivate or anything like that. I want to be FULLY independent.

Thank you :)

I signed up for and spent OVER a month building a ModelCentro website. This was supposed to be my launch/start streaming live week but their streaming isn't working and they keep telling me that they don't know when it will be back up. Worked fine last week when I tested it 18 damn times......

I've spent weeks hustling my ModelCentro site and getting my fans excited for the new change only to let them down. I've had enough of this shit with these sites always being fucked up and want to take matters into my own hands.

I am sick to death of these "big box" sites taking such a big cut only to manipulate my traffic, send notifications when they feel like it or how it works best for THEM, letting some models blatantly break the rules wile fucking with those who barely do anything wrong, and the abysmal model/customer/tech support.

I would rather keep my money and my fans would rather me keep it too....

Does anyone know of an adult friendly hosting platform that provides streaming capabilities as well as storage and payment processing? I want to be completely detached from camming under a site so please don't suggest Skyprivate or anything like that. I want to be FULLY independent.

Thank you :)
Onlyfans?

Adult friendly
Streaming ability that they're seemingly trying to make even better
80% payout
payment processing
Pay to View private messages (and soon feed posts)

Only downside is the videos/content is stream-only (though I know folks with a half ounce of internet savvyness can download.)

Referral link is in my signature. :)

I have that but Live streaming there is something I haven't looked into and I'm concerned because a lot of models are slamming them for late payments and underpayments/chargebacks....

Thank you for the suggestion tho :)

I don't know how you think a processor isn't going to cover chargebacks without a reasonable cut. I think the question is WHAT size cut is acceptable for you? 30% 20%? If you're looking for 100% and a payment processor that handles chargebacks I don't know if that's reasonable.

I understand you feel like the sites are taking too much money from you but at the same times it doesn't sound like you fully appreciate the actual services they are providing you. Even SM with it's massive cut the reasoning for it can somewhat be explained considering their money model.

I understand you feel like the sites are taking too much money from you but at the same times it doesn't sound like you fully appreciate the actual services they are providing you.
This is such a common issue, both models and members complaining without understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.