AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

website update vulnerabilities

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Mar 20, 2021
Hi I have notice some odd glitches on chatrubate since their software upgrade.
I have noticed with a friends room that when she goes into private the room images under the spyshow tab refresh with images from the private show, not the static image from when she accepted the private.
I have emailed Support but they claim it is not the private even though I sent them a series of images from one show.
Be aware that the Chaturabte website may now have some privacy (and possibly account) vulnerabilities since the update.

Hi I have notice some odd glitches on chatrubate since their software upgrade.
I have noticed with a friends room that when she goes into private the room images under the spyshow tab refresh with images from the private show, not the static image from when she accepted the private.
I have emailed Support but they claim it is not the private even though I sent them a series of images from one show.
Be aware that the Chaturabte website may now have some privacy (and possibly account) vulnerabilities since the update.

Well the models used an bot that will make her apear her as private so the freeloaders will stop jacking the cock for free , and maybe someone that will weak up will go and spy so the poor model get some tokens for her hard work !

And yes you will have images like that to trigger attention to eventual horny guys, that she is doing a show and they must pay to see.

its called Peep Bot ( and there are another 30 bots like that on cb )

Upvote 0
the images under spyshow tab should be static image of when the model accepted the private. The rooms around this model, also marked in private , didn't change. I wasn't spying just looking at thumbnials of all privtes. took screenshots every 30 seconds so pics timestamped and they clearly show progressive images from private in progress. Even though i sent these to cb supprt timestamoed they said they weren't of private show. however model confirms they were . and this has happened more than once

Upvote 0
Well the models used an bot that will make her apear her as private so the freeloaders will stop jacking the cock for free , and maybe someone that will weak up will go and spy so the poor model get some tokens for her hard work !

And yes you will have images like that to trigger attention to eventual horny guys, that she is doing a show and they must pay to see.

its called Peep Bot ( and there are another 30 bots like that on cb )
no this was under spyshow tab and like all other rooms marked as in private. she was in private, not running those bots. she doesnt do shows in public so no need for those bots.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.