AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Website used for promotion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's.

I cant keep up with all of the rules..
Can I promote my bongo on cb
Can I promote my onlyfans on streammate
ETC ETC ETC (rhetorical question's)

So can I just buy and host www.modelname.com
Put bongo/cb/onlyfans/streammate... etc etc etc promotions / links / affiliate links / etc onto the new website.

Then on CB link to the one web site www.modelname.com ... and from there is will link out to everything else. ?
And use it as a promotion hub / in between all of the sites ?

/Thanks.

Can I promote my onlyfans on streammate
No. Against ToS.

You should really read the ToS for every site you sign up for. Some sites allow you to promote/mention other sites. Whereas there are others that will straight up suspend you for doing so.

Reactions: InannahQoH
No. Against ToS.

You should really read the ToS for every site you sign up for. Some sites allow you to promote/mention other sites. Whereas there are others that will straight up suspend you for doing so.

Hello's, thanks for the reply, yeah thats what I meant by rhetorical question..
As in .. they are the confusing questions everyone asks all the time, and I cant remember the answers too :)

So the real quesion was..
Can i just bypass that.. by.. Buying and hosting a website for promotions .. like www.modelname.com
Put bongo/cb/onlyfans/streammate... etc etc etc promotions / links / affiliate links / etc onto that new website.

Then on CB or the other streaming sites just put one link to the promotional web site www.modelname.com ... and from there is will link out to everything else. ?
As in use it as a promotion hub / in between all of the sites ?

Status
Not open for further replies.