AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird “gifts” members send

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
OK, this is in the vein of the other two "Things" thread, and it comes off the back of reading a post about gifts. I know that most models probably never received physical gifts but for those who have done, either directly or via Amazon, what is the weirdest WTF thing a member has sent you.

The post I read also talked about models sending gifts to members, so this can be a thread for both members and models to reminisce about that time they received a stuffed squirrel in lingerie in the mail.

This may well be a short thread so we should probably expand it to include virtual gifts as well.

I’ve never had anything sent to me because I don’t have a P.O. Box for that (I’ve had Amazon e-gift cards e-mailed to me though). But I’ve had a member ask me to tell him what New York hotel I’ll be staying at, so that he could have flowers sent to my room. Lmfao. Get real…..

This other MFC member who was a basic member who named himself ‘rockchasefox’ (or ‘rockchasesfox’) said he wanted to pay my cell phone bill. Lol. Nice try at trying to get my cell phone number and name. And I think he’d also said that he wanted my address so he could have fruit sent to my house. 😂

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Erm not to me but on insta I saw one of the ladies I used to follow get some flowers in the post I asked who sent them and she said name of another guy on cb! She had given him her house number so that he could send her the flowers 😱. I did say to her that it's not a good idea to do in future and as far as im aware she hasnt given her personal details out to anyone else no matter how "nice" or how much "she trusts him".

Oh God. This happened when I was with a studio in Colombia. Had a user send stuff from Amazon to me (our wishlist was sent to the main studio office and then the items were then sent to us to our locations for safety) .

I received a HUGE Snorlax (a Pokémon) beanbag chair. I don't even like Pokémon! He also sent a cat scratching post. Never had a cat, I am allergic to cats. He never did explain why he sent me these things.

Reverse scenario - I received a package from a cam model and it had a toe nail clipping in it. I asked her about that and she swore she had no idea how that ended up in the box.

Another time when the same model sent me a package she included a half eaten dark chocolate Toblerone bar (with a bunch of other sweets/chocolates). Turns out she doesn't really like dark chocolate and figured I'd enjoy the rest of it :D

Reverse scenario - I received a package from a cam model and it had a toe nail clipping in it. I asked her about that and she swore she had no idea how that ended up in the box.

Another time when the same model sent me a package she included a half eaten dark chocolate Toblerone bar (with a bunch of other sweets/chocolates). Turns out she doesn't really like dark chocolate and figured I'd enjoy the rest of it :D
We have a winner.

Now, you may think this is weird. but I occasionally send my model friend and her two housemates (who work in the same studio) some cakes from a local deli to have during their coffee break. Yesterday, someone at the studio absconded with the cakes so they didn't reach her 😥

No toe nail clippings in with the cakes before you ask.

• Funny!
Reactions: jekster
The deli does find my request that they be delivered inside the rectum of a stuffed badger quite unusual though.

kidding

I was chewed out by a fan club member on CB for taking a private show from a non fan club member. The non fan club member wanted to talk about sucking cock and just have me listen and the fan club member wanted me to pump dildos while I'm exhausted. Oops.

I was chewed out by a fan club member on CB for taking a private show from a non fan club member. The non fan club member wanted to talk about sucking cock and just have me listen and the fan club member wanted me to pump dildos while I'm exhausted. Oops.
That would be an ex fan club member for me. Do not have time for that shit at all.

Hard pass for everyone i am guessing? lol

10:04 AM
DoUlikeMyDick
[model name] how does make you feel when men say the word COCK in your ear?

10:06 AM
DoUlikeMyDick
In private chat I want to say COCK many times in your ear.

No idiots here (well I shouldn't speak for myself really), just that the 2 threads have such similar titles that I confused myself a couple of times and thought I'd ask if you guys had done the same!

Reactions: NotYou
No idiots here (well I shouldn't speak for myself really), just that the 2 threads have such similar titles that I confused myself a couple of times and thought I'd ask if you guys had done the same!
Titles are too similar. Gonna edit it.

I’ve never had anything sent to me because I don’t have a P.O. Box for that (I’ve had Amazon e-gift cards e-mailed to me though). But I’ve had a member ask me to tell him what New York hotel I’ll be staying at, so that he could have flowers sent to my room. Lmfao. Get real…..

This other MFC member who was a basic member who named himself ‘rockchasefox’ (or ‘rockchasesfox’) said he wanted to pay my cell phone bill. Lol. Nice try at trying to get my cell phone number and name. And I think he’d also said that he wanted my address so he could have fruit sent to my house. 😂

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live
Wow Lmao, they really think you could fall for that, you have to given them an A for trying tho hahaha

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Lmao is there a reason why those specific things?
Those are what come on a good quality bidet. A bidet is a great gift for a cam model, help keep things clean without the use of toilet paper.

I sent a model a bidet once, like one of the fancy korean toilet seats with the built in bidet, heated seat, air dryer, etc :giggle:
Well done!

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Lunasha
I have sent e-gift cards (a local spa, and Sephora) to my favorite model via the PM function on streammate. Then I found a florist near her (I know her sector in Bucharest but not her address) that uses PayPal, so I can order flowers for her to pick up (I am in the US). Recently for her birthday I sent a package of small gifts to the florist to give her with my latest flower order. She had no idea that was coming. The florist was happy to help me out. So with some creativity and research, you can work around the boundaries established by the sites.

• Hugs
Reactions: mysteriousgirl_007
Hats off for managing to send a bidet. I've only really sent mainstream stuff (chocolates, flowers, smelly stuff) but trying to even arrange that in a foreign country (Colombia in my case) is easier said than done. I've become very good friends on Whatsapp with a variety of delivery drivers and customer service agents. I can't imagine trying to order toilet technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.