AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WEIRD THINGS on showing broadcasters on firt page

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
I checked that and my friend too. We saw one popular girl on first page when we entered chaturbate without login in. When we entered again and login (as a male- she could block womans so we enter cb as a males) she disappeared and we didnt see her anymore at first page..... Few times w e noticed that some girls is seen on page when you are not logged in as user.but after you ;login she dissapers. This is how chaturbate traffic users to others room> To not show girl anymore when users are logged to page?Anybody observed something like that>

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Everything is set up on not log account and log in this same, and this girl was disappeared after log in. I was on male account so I don’t think so that she hide cam on man. Even VPN not help, she don’t show when I was log in🤷🏼‍♀️
🤔did you try entering the models room manually chaturbate dot com slash modelname? if so did it let you into her room?

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
🤔did you try entering the models room manually chaturbate dot com slash modelname? if so did it let you into her room?
But this is not a problem. We can enter her room manually, but problem is about being visible for users in main page.... Who will write for example my nickname manually? We shoudl be visible from mainpage.There people are finding us-on main page.

Upvote 0
But this is not a problem. We can enter her room manually, but problem is about being visible for users in main page.... Who will write for example my nickname manually? We shoudl be visible from mainpage.There people are finding us-on main page.
I have never seen what you are describing before. I compared logged in vs anonymous just now with the entire first page and there is no difference in models aside from promoted slot, even if I copy all the text on both pages the only differences is the amount of tokens left on some goals and the model in the promoted slot.

Do you see it happening now by chance?

Upvote 0
I have never seen what you are describing before. I compared logged in vs anonymous just now with the entire first page and there is no difference in models aside from promoted slot, even if I copy all the text on both pages the only differences is the amount of tokens left on some goals and the model in the promoted slot.

Do you see it happening now by chance?
No, only with that one girl for now. I will let u know guys and girls if i will observe someting like that again

Upvote 0
Is it possible it was a fluke, such as her room went offline briefly (rebooting her connection, brief internet outage or something)?
She went offline after , but we were checking that about 10 minuts before she went offline. FFew times we were logging in and out to make sure if we are right. We were in two cities ,on two computers. My friend who noticed that ,she called me that she saw something werid and i also checked that. She went offline but abourt 10 minutes after we were checking that

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.